Hey guys.

Wow.

Last chapter published May 14th 2018, almost a year.

Hey guys, it's been a while.

So I'm finally reappearing after almost a year, but sadly I'm not going to be a bearer of good news.

So I'm here to sadly announce that this story will be discontinued.

I've lost inspiration for writing this story and I just never found any motivation to carry it on, it slowly drifted away from my mind.

Don't get me wrong I'm not leaving the miraculous fandom, but I find other things more interesting now?

It's sad for me to say this because when I wrote this story I generally enjoyed it, but now that I think about it it's a little cliche and not exactly the best quality of writing in the whole world.

I have decided to keep this story up if you want to read old chapters, but I will delete it if I get any nasty comments about leaving.

Before I leave forever, id like to say a massive thank you to literally all the support you have all given me in the past! It was good while it lasted but sadly now it must come to an end.

I know I'm going to be disappointing a lot of people, but I ask that you don't make any bad comments about it. It's my decision, as it's better to say I'm leaving than leaving you guys hanging and waiting around for a story that is never going to update.

I wish you all well, and for the last time ever
MC out.