~Jinson~

Jackson and I have been doing this for a while now, waiting for the members to leave on our days off and then pouncing on each other. It's an easy way to get rid of sexual tension that gets built up. I never knew it would get this far, usually we would just make out and jerk each other off but I never paid attention to feelings, they just didn't work when I was with Jackson. I tried my hardest to focus on the feeling of his rough palm on my member instead of the ones rushing through my head.

-------

It's a friday and we are getting the weekend off which is good news, this week has been the hardest so far. The new dances we are learning are extremely sexual and watching Jackson with sweat dripping down his cheek in a tank top and loose joggers. I keep my distance though, jist incase I lose control over the feeling rushing downwards.

We make our way home seperately, firstly its Youngjae and Jaebum, then Bambam, with Yugyeom and Mark following later. Which leaves me and jackson. I takena seat on the couch in the corner and ignore how my phone fogs up from the heat in the room. I hear the sound of a button clicking and the music playing from the beginning, he couldn't be rehearsing again could he?

I put my phone down and look into the mirror, and look in Jacksons direction and notice him looking more calm than he was before, he takes of his cap and drops it on the foor next to the mirror and gets into position. I notice the way his hair sticks to his forehead as he dances and the way beads of sweat start to form all over, he moves as if his life depends on it, letting his body take over and follow the steps like its his final time. I stare into the mirror and catch his eyes with mine, and thats when I came to a realisation.

I have feelings for this boy.

The music comes to an end and his body is propped up against the fogged up mirrors he turns around and seems to notice that I'm lost in thought.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a husky voice I only hear every ince in a while, and I knew exactly what that voice meant.

"I like you," 

I've never been one to get scared of telling anyone anything but as soon as those fea words rolled off my tongue I knew something wasn't going to go my way. I felt his gaze burn into my body as he takes a few steps closer towards me. Before I can process anything, I'm being lifted by my shirt and am being pushed against the cold wall next to me, I feel the tears start to prick my eyes as I expect a punch from the other but what I receive is something quite different.

I feel his warm lips gently pressed against mine, not how they usually are, just filled with hunger but with passion and... love. My hands make there way to Jackson's nack and pull him closer, I take in this feeling, the feeling of us being so close and our hands exploring each ither like its new territory for the both of us. He places his leg between my thigh and I soon start grinding down desperate for any kind of friction. I moan out as he uses a little more force and takes this opportunity to push his tongue between my lips. 

He breaks the kiss and removes mine and his own top and throws them off to the side somewhere. He attaches his lips to my neck instantly finding my sweat spot. His hands move down and grasp my ass, he squeezes lightly which I moan to in response. He tugs at the elastic on my shorts and remive my hands from his hair and pull them down leaving me in my baby blue boxers. I hook my fingers around his joggers and tug inly for him to push my hands asay. He flips me around pushing me against the wall infront of me.

My hands are pushed up over my head, I try to remove my hands only to receive a soft slap on the ass in return. It shocks me a little but it makes me twitch in my breifs. Jackson moves his hands down and carresses my inner thighs and gives a small peck before pulling down the last peice of clothing left on my body. This is the furthest we've ever been before but I know if I'm with Jackson I'm okay.

"Are you sure baby?" He asks, and I quickly nod. He slowly pishes in one finger and makes sure I'm okay before moving. He slowly moves in and out purposely teasing me. He soon adds a second finger and moves at a quicker pace making sure to stretch me properly. He pulls out which makes me whine and that serves me another slap on the ass, a little harsher than last time. 

He pauses and all is silent for a while, all that could be heard were the deap pants of Jackson and I. I receive a kiss on the upper back and a question of if I'm ready in which I reply woth an of course. He slowly pushes in making sure not to hurt me in any way, one hand is gently wrapped around my writs and ine is softly placed on the curve of my back. Once all the way in he lets me ajust to his size.

"Move- please" I pant out in a barely audible whisper.

He pulls out almost all the way and pushes in again but with a little more force but still painfully slow. He removes his hand from my wrist and and wraps his arm around my waist slowly pumping me in time with his thrusts. He stays at this speed for a while but starts to speed up a little after a while. My hand is clenched against the wall as I let out slightly high pitched moans and pleasure is rushing through every inch of my body.

My legs start to shake as I near my climax and Jackson places a hand against my thigh to steady me. I move my hand down inbetween my legs and start stroking myself also in time with Jackson.

"I'm close," I breath out. My hand starts to move faster as Jackson starts to pick up his pace, clearly nearing his orgasm.

After a few more thrusts he pulls out and releases over my back and ass. I realease soon after on my stomach and part of the wall. I'm flipped around only to feel hot lips pressed against mine in a sloppy, messy kiss. It doesn't last long seen as we are both out of breath from the events that just took place. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up bridal style, he lies me down on the couch and cleans me up with a tissue and pulls on my clothes. I thank him and he dresses himself.

We walk out of the studio and he locks his hands with mine, i look over to him and the words that leave his mouth will always make me smile and feel bubbly on the inside.

"I love you too, Jinyoung-ah,"

--------------------

N/A; I'm sorry this is so shit, bye.