Chapter 8

We reach the hotel we are staying in while you are at the beach.
I notice there is only one bed so I say. "So you to brothers sleep in the bed while I sleep on the floor."I say but Damon said he was not sleeping in the same bed with Stefan I sighed. "Then what is the sleeping order?"I say annoyed then Stefan said "well you and one of us are sleeping in the bed with you." Than I realized that I needed to use the bathroom. "Um can you allow me to go to the bathroom by myself?" And like I feared he said "Nope." I gave up "Fine but you better turn around." You did my business and said "When are we going to the beach?"I ask he said that I should get ready to go now so I did pack a black bikini that was very cute and we all left to go to the beach I was the only one that was in the water, I swam around for a bit then we went back to the hotel to go to bed.

You woke up the next morning to find Damon laying beside you in the bed you tip toed and went for the door when you looked back to check and he was gone you turned back to continue walking when he was right in front of you "And what a you trying to do?" He said and smirked "you know get fresh air." you say slowly, backing up, he came closer to you and kissed you roughly when all of a sudden the kiss turned soft you opened your eyes to see Stefan.