Chapter 16

I drank blood. That's not is what is worrying me though, it's the fact that I could not stop. I killed her and I can't change that, it is all Damon's fault. HE DID THIS TO ME!!! And now I have to live with this the rest of my life.
"Damon how could you do this to me!!! What did I do to you or anyone for this to happen to me? Why couldn't you just let me die? Or just not turn me at all! Why..."
I glance over at him, crying then fell to the ground not being able to control myself anymore.
"Y/n, I can't loose you and I can't age. If you were able to age, soon you could die or get old. I turned you so I wouldn't loose you. Come on, I have some people downstairs that I would like you to meet." He helps me up and we go downstairs, once we get down there I see 5 people.
"OK, so y/n, this is Bonnie, Elena, Caroline, Tyler, and Jeremy." Bonnie had beautiful cocoa skin, and milk chocolate wavy hair. Elena had long straight light brown hair and tan skin. Tyler had dark brown eyes and hair with pale skin, but not too pale. Caroline had Light Blonde hair with Blue eyes and pale skin. And Jeremy had Tan skin with Brown hair and eyes. "Well Hey I'm Y/N.." Caroline was the first to come up to me and shake my hand "OMG Hi!!! Damon and Stefan told us everything about you!! My favorite color is also F/C!!!! And I love your Hair!!!!" Nope. To energetic for me, (if that's not your opinion then think of something else) I Glance Back and Damon and he is rolling his eyes and I giggle. If this is what I have to deal with for the rest of my "life" then it's fine with me. The next one to come up to me is Elena, "Hey I'm Elena, I know it may seem awkward between me and you at first but hopefully we can get past that later!" I hear Damon and Stefan grumble behind me, "What is she talking about?" I Glance back at the brothers and they just looked at each other, as if wondering if they should tell me something. "Oh, they didn't tell you? Well I dated both of them Back and forth, and let me just say, that they couldn't get enough of me either." I snap my head around to see that bitch Elena having a smug ass look on her face. (I know Elena isn't like this, it's just for the story) I was just about to send my hand back to slap a hoe when Bonnie stepped in. "Um Hey, I'm Bonnie I'm a witch and I'm here to make a ring for you!" I raise my eyebrow and glance at her, "Why do I need one?" She looked at me as if I should know already and said "So you don't burn in the Sunlight of course! Did Damon not discuss this to you when you two talked over you becoming a vampire?" Hold up, what?! "What do you mean "talk it out?!" HE JUST SHOVED HIS BLOOD IN MY MOUTH AND SNAPPED MY NECK!" Bonnie flinched and glared at Damon. "You turned her without permission?!" Damon rolled his eyes and said "Yes alright, can we get past that and get the ring?" He huffed obviously frustrated, Bonnie sighed. "Fine, come on." She led us to Damons Bedroom and pulled out a tiny black stoned ring. "Ok, give me a moment." She mumbled a few words here and there but soon the ring was ready and I put it on, "Thank you Bonnie and I am really sorry for yelling at you. I hope you can forgive me." I look at her and she gives me a small smile back and Says "Sure, but in my opinion, Damon should appalogize." She walked out of the room and only left me and Damon awkwardly avoiding each other while wanting to talk about what happened between us.

Hey!!! I know this isn't long, I'm still editing chapters!