i was deadass just talking out of my ass. but idk its funny to me

lmao i originally did a powerpoint of harrys iconic looks thing. Like bitch i did fucking THAT on that damn powerpint. bitch i had 'dont let me go' playing in the fucking background(cuz at that time Harry Styles wasnt dropped and i had nothing but crumbs to work with), the transitions were bomb as hell. Don't even get me started on my damn captions. they were fucking amazing, goddamn award winning.

but then i was like why in the fuck did i do this?? like deadass bitch what was the point of you spending 2 days of your life creating a damn powerpoint of a sexxxy ass white boy who dont know yo bitchass ??

then it dawned on me. PUT THAT SHIT ON TWITTER.

but then. twitter. fucking. tried. me.

bitch i spent 5 hours preparing to put that bitch on twitter. i changed the damn captions to fit 140 FUCKING characters and shit, i even picked new fucking pictures and shit for the new iconic ass look this rich ass mf pulled out his ass.

and guess fucking what bitch.

i deadass had less than 5 people pay attention to that shit.

and since a bitch dont got  life i said: hey april?

me to myself: yea bitch?

me: how bout u be an annoying ass bitch and put that shit on wattpad? u know them crazy horny bitches will appreciate art and humor

me to myself: BITCHHHHHH WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT SHIT???

me: u see bitch i got yo back

so anyways, im gonna upload my powerpoint in a way? like im gonna put the pictures and comments and shit of the powerpoint on this shit to make myself feel better and make sure i dont have a 3rd mental breakdown this week.

i doubt people are gonna read this shit but u know what. I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCKS ANYMORE

so anyway bitches. enjoy?