we need to talk about Liams bitchass real quick

lemme get one thing straight, i am a miamian alright, i got a badass habit of saying bitchass after someones name so dont get butthurt over me saying "liams bitchass", but for the record he is a bitc- nvm

ANYWAYS

i have decided to offically unstan liams bitchass

this is just my opinion, if u agree, GREAT FUCKING FABULOUS

if u dont...............................then bitch thats u

but fuckin anways, where. do. i. fucking. begin.

idk but recently eveything liam does is really starting to URK the FUCK outta me dawg, like im not trying to be funny im so serious.

damn like i deadass dont know where to start.

u know what imma start at the fact that he started to mess with cheryl old ass then go from there.

cheryl ...bitch idk her last name and i dont wanna waste my slow ass internets time googling that shit.

lemme jus..

okay so when liam and cheryl started "dating" or whatever u wanna call that bullshit, no one really paid attention to it which is funny as hell cuz everytime harry even breathes in the same area with another female he practically fucked her in fro...

okay so when liam and cheryl started "dating" or whatever u wanna call that bullshit, no one really paid attention to it which is funny as hell cuz everytime harry even breathes in the same area with another female he practically fucked her in front of every- APRIL STAY FOCUSED U STUPID BITCH!

im trippin

anyways no one said shit is my point.

but then people realised.. holy shit... thats the same bitch that was a judge when liam first auditioned for the xfactor when he was 14.

the first time she fucking met liam was when he was 14... he. was. fucking. 14.

thats fucking disgusting. who knows if she was plottin that shit since day one.

anyways fast foward that shit and theyre together blah blah blah. WHAP that bitch is pregnant.

so when i hear this shit im like bitch what the fuck. there was rumors that her ex husband was the baby daddy and im like FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! LIAM NOT GONNA BE A BABY DADDY TODAY

so u know im livin like larry (larry the lobster . i already know demon larries are gonna come for my neck) and shit thinking liam is baby less and shit.

but then march 25th (the most problematic fucking day in the universe) liam announces cheryl had the fucking baby.

oh. bitch.

he started saying how he was happy he was the dad and shit and i was like SKKKKKKRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FUCK YOU MEAN

oh bitch i went off on my fucking snapchat story, i wish i could attach that shit here.

but anyways not only is louis bitchass a baby daddy but now LIAM too????

uhhh i think the FUCK not trick ass bitch.

so anyways liam is a daddy aint much i can do about it because obviously the united kingdom sex education program failed one direction.

i get over that shit cuz u know im a big responsible bitch. but then... this fucker calls his baby "Bear Payne"

Baby fucking bear

i think that was the last straw for me if im being totally honest

i mean. really bitch. bear payne???????

i was gonna say hes gonna get picked on a lot but he has enough money to be homeschooled or buy a school (whatever comes first)if liam doesnt blow through this one direction money...

another reason why i unstanned: his new fucking music

*long ass five minute sigh*

alright. so im not into whatever genre liams new music is but i know when i hear a bop and all i know is that his new shit is terrible

u know im going to be honest here. liam has a wonderful and powerful voice, and if im being totally honest his voice is stronger that harrys, definitely not zayn cuz that would be a stretch, but u get what im trying to say

liam has a powerful and unique voice, so with that being said, why the FUCK does he do a mainstream ass bippity boppity ass song with quavo, zedd, and reportedly doing a song with bellella throne.

bitch

bitchh

BITCHHHHHH

okay i dont have anything against quavo, u know i fucks with migos. but liam, baby, i expected so much more from u. i thought u were gonna be the next michael buble and shit but now youre... FUCK.

in my opinion hes trying so hard to be 'hip' and shit its annoying. like in interviews and shit he says "i got too much sauce aye" BITCH WHEN I TELL U I CRINGED SO HARD MY DAMN NECK CAVED INTO ITSELF IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING

liam deadass tries too hard. u see how big and ugly that gold chain he always got on is???

god fucking damn.

get low is so ugly and annoying. strip that down was a bop for 2 seconds but then it just got annoying and overplayed. i just really cant fucking stand liam now and i gotta unstan that bitch.

ill listen to his music from time to time but i will not be up his ass like that. i. refuse.