Forbidden Lovers

Angel Rapheal × Demon Reader

This ideo was requested by RaphsGirl2012

Your POV

I'm a demon, as I was since birth. Not really much to say. But there's a catch. I'm also a mutant lizard. A pregnant, female, mutant lizard demon. Now you might be asking, who's the father (y/n)? Well the father is non other than Raphael Hamato. An angel. Demons and Angels aren't supposed to love eachother. It's forbidden at all costs. But...We found love and said, Fuck the rules. And now...We are gonna be parents. Raph's family doesn't know at all which scares me. I know that they hate me and they will want me and the baby dead when they figure out.

The thing I'm scared for most is what side Rapheal will choose... Mine and the baby's... Or his Family. I know that he is really close to his family so I think he might choose them... But he also loves us. Me. The baby. Our baby. The one we made together one night. Now I am 5 months pregnant and he has helped me a ton. My family knows and they love me for going against the laws and following my heart. I know, I know, demon family is happy and Angel family isn't? Well that's just how Fucked up the world is now.

As of right now, Raph and I are walking together in a park at night. Only me and him. Raphie and I. Alone in the moonlight with our child. It couldn't be more perfect. That is until I heard all to familiar voices speak from behind us. First Leo, "Raph, what are you doing with that Monster?" Then Donnie, "Yeah Raph. Do you know what Demons do to people? And angels?" Then Mikey, "Dude get away from that hideous Monster." Finally Splinter. Raphael's father. "My son. Get away from that Whore. She is just like all other demons. A waste of life." I was in tears as I was ready to get beaten, when suddenly Raph got me in a protective embrace and spoke.

"(Y/n) is my girlfriend and whether you like it or not we will get married. She will have our child and we will be happy together. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Better than All the Angels. Better than everyone else and our baby will be part of her and me. So If you won't accept it then we are leaving. Where you can't hurt my family"

They were all silent after that. Raph waited a bit before taking me in his arms and leading me away from them. To our new home he got for us. And just like he said, it will be a part of our family. Our new family. Our new life. Rapheal and I. Angel and Demon. Forbidden love...

_______________________________________

TADA See what I did at the end? What do you guys think? Lemme know. ^-^

Buhbye!! ^3^