News

(Tikki and Plagg human forms)
Marinette P.O.V
"Marinette, wake up or you will be late for school!!" Tikki, my bestfriend said. Oh yeah!! You mustn't know how she became human, right?? Well...'Cause she wanted to enjoy the student's life so she transformed to human and started to study with me.  "Ok..I'm up!!" I said and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and did my usual morning things. After that, I went to my closet and found something to wear.

 After that, I went to my closet and found something to wear

I put my hair in a bun. And done.

*Tikki's outfit*

I looked at Tikki, who looked cute in her outfit with her ponytail

I looked at Tikki, who looked cute in her outfit with her ponytail. "Come on, Tikki!" I dragged her to our class. Good thing the teacher wasn't there.
"Hey girls!!" Alya, my bff said. "Hey Alya!!" We said. "Hey Marinette!! Hey Tikki!!" Adrien and Plagg said. "Hey!!" "Hey Tikki!! Hey dudette!!" "Hey Nino!!" We said and took our sits. Then miss Artty, our teacher came in. "Hello class!!" "Hello miss Artty!!" "Let get started and then I'll give you a suprise!!" She said and we started to learn..

*Time skip*

"Before you leave..I have a suprise!!" Miss Artty said. "What is it, miss??" We asked. "We are going to have a field trip.." She said. "Where??" Arine, my classmate asked. "ARENDELLE!!! We are going to learn their country's fashion designs..." She said and some students squealed.. "But the best part is the queen invited us for the ball!!" And now the whole girl including me squealed...I can't belive it!! I'm going to see my friend there!! "Ok!! We will leave in two days. Class dismissed." She said and we went to the next class.
After a long day, I went to my room and turned on my phone. I went to Messenger. I texted my friend, Elsa.

Oh you mustn't know how did we know each other, right??
Well it was an accident.

*Flashback*

I turned on my phone and went to Messenger. I decided to text Alya. But I clicked 'Elsa Arens' without looking. Then I thought she was Alya and I texted her.
(M=Marinette, E=Elsa)

M: Hey!!!

E: Do I know you??

Then I looked back at the name. Gosh..Why am I so clumsy??

M: Sorry, wrong person.

I hope she or he won't be mad..

E: It's Ok

Thank God. Then an idea popped into my head.

M: Hey do you want to be friend??

E: Sure..

M: Um...I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I live in Paris.

E: You live in the city of love?? So cool!! I'm Elsa Arens. I live in Arendelle.

M: Nice to meet you, Elsa. I gotta go now. Bye!!

E: Nice to meet you too, Marinette. And bye!!

*End of flashback*

And that is how we knew each other. I texted her.

M: Hey Elsa!!

E: Hey Marinette!! What's up??

M: I got a good new..

E: What is it?? Tell me...

M: My class is going to have a field trip in ARENDELLE!!! Can you belive it?? I'm going to see you..

E: What?? Really?? Wow!! Amazing!! Finally, I can meet you!!

M: Yeah!! I'm so excited to meet you!!

E: Me too. I gotta go now. My sis need me. Text you later, bestie.

M: Later..

And I turned off my phone.

*Elsa P.O.V

"Elsa!!!!!!" Anna, my sis called me. "What is it, Anna?" I asked. "Did you hear it? Did you hear it?? Did you hear it???" She asked excitedly. "Hear what??" I asked. "Our cousin is going to visit us in 2 days!!! I'm so excited to see her, again!!!!" She said and jumped around. "Wait...Did you just said that Punzie's going to visit us??" I asked excitedly. "YES!!!" She squealed. I squealed as well.

 "I got a good new, too!" I said excitedly. "What is it?? Tell me!!" She asked. "My bestfriend on Messenger is going to be here in two days!!!" I said with a big smile.

"Really?? Merryset?? No no no..Cheribest?? No no no.. Ugh..What's her name, again??" She asked.

I giggled. "Marinette." I said. "Oh.. right!! I'm never good at remember names." She said.

"Anyway..We have to prepare for the ball remember??" I asked. "Um...No?? You just reminded me." She said. I giggled. "Come on!!" I said and dragged her to the ball room.
I can't wait!!!!!!

*Kinda short, ehh??*
Don't mad I will try my best in the next chapter. Promise!!!!
Well I gotta go. Bye bye guys!!
//__ElsaCrystalFrost__//