Chapter Four

Chapter Four: Class A for Arrogance

     I sighed as I stared at myself in the mirror. The pink babydoll dress I had put on was far from sexy... But it was the only thing that I had that was pink. It was just going to have to do, even though I looked like a fifteen-year-old virgin that had never seen a cock in her life. I huffed and managed to manipulate my black hair into a fishtail braid that fell down to the small of my back. I had also decided to go with minimal make-up. A bit of eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss was as far as I was willing to go for this dinner. As far as I knew, there was going to be no filming tonight, and that meant that I didn't have to dress up too much. Thank God.

     An alert went off on my phone, startling me out of my mindless daze for a moment. I picked it up off of my dresser and read the message.

Dustin: Hey, I will be there in two minutes. Would you like to meet me outside or...?

Me: Yeah, let me lock up and I will be down in a moment.

     I sent the message and grabbed my keys off of the dresser, along with my purse. I shut the bedroom light off and slid on my white flats that I had left by the front door before walking outside and locking the door behind me. I put everything away in my purse and stood on my porch until a saw a white Range Rover pull up. It took everything I had not to roll my eyes as I muttered under my breath. "Of course..."

     Sighing, I made my way towards the vehicle. The driver-side door opened and Dustin got out, walking around to the other side to open the door for me. I almost gawked as I took in the sight of him. He wore a black button-up and grey jeans that were nicely paired with a pair of black Jordans. I had to admit that I was a bit shocked by the choice of shoe... but I didn't truly mind. His lips turned up into a smirk as I slid into the front seat of his car. The door closed gently before he walked around to the driver's side and hopped in.

     "You look cute. I was expecting something a little sexier, but... That will do." Dustin chuckled under his breath and trailed his fingers along the hem of my dress. It took everything I had not to tremble under his touch but I just politely moved my leg and raised my eyebrow at him. He growled deep in his throat. "Oh? Are you playing hard to get tonight?"

     I giggled and chewed my bottom lip as he pulled out of the neighborhood. "Maybe. I am undecided."

     "I can respect that... Although, I would like to point out that I have already almost fucked you. Playing hard to get now is almost pointless." He put both of his hands on the wheel, his knuckles turning white with how tight he was gripping it. Unease settled in the pit of my stomach. Maybe I had enjoyed toying with him a bit too much. The truth was that I had every intention of fucking the man next to me at some point. Michaela had been right about one thing. He could be my ticket out of the industry entirely.

     I knew that it probably made me a bad person to use the situation to my advantage, but we would both be gaining something out of it. He wanted to fuck me and film it... I wanted it to be my last recording session. Win-win, right? As long as he didn't know I was using him, everything would be okay. Maybe it could be something more than me being his own personal pornstar.

     We drove in relative silence. We made idle conversation on and off until we pulled up in front of a five-star restaurant that I was certain I could not even pronounce. I turned to look at Dustin for a moment with wide eyes as my heart dropped into my stomach. "I do not believe I am dressed well enough to get into a place like this, Mr. Frost. If I had known, I would have worn something else."

     "With enough... reassurance you will have no problem getting into this restaurant. They just have to know that you at least have table manners and such. I believe that you will be just fine." He tried to give me a reassuring smile but I just leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms over my chest. He stared at me for a long moment before sighing. "Are you serious? You have nothing to be worried about."