3.

*edited*

~Lance's POV~

We're here a few hours and nothing happened besides sitting on 'bed' and waiting and I started to have questions.

"Keith?" I asked. He hummed in response. "What do you do here? I mean... You're here for almost three years. So... What do you do to get rid of boredom...?"

Keith looked at me. "I usually look at Lucy and wonder 'Who the heck is she talking to' as she talks to someone in the corner of the room. IDK."

"Rude!! I am talking to Jade. She's my bestest friend!!!! She's a ghost though and jumped out of window." she was sitting on her bed too, swinging her legs, while looking into the space.

~time skip~

Shiro was sleeping, when sirens started to you yell. It was matter of minutes, when princess Allura got here and opened the cells. I looked at Keith while we got out.

"Aren't you two going?!!" I yelled at them.

"You will be in few minutes back here so what." he said with black face.

I struggled, then I ran out just to see everyone trying to fight all off the galra, but failing miserably. I got now, what Keith said.

Pidge and Hunk got into their lions with Allura, while me and Shiro were trying not to get killed two metres away from the cells. They were yelling at us to run to them, but we couldn't fight thru the galra.

...

They got us...

...

We can't...

...

I blacked out there...

Wow! I wrote short shit!
-Lere