23.

OK, so, I'm going to edit this whole fanfiction after this chapter.
Be ready for spam!.... If even anyone reads this...
And warning. Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
-Author

~Lance's POV~

I was laying in bed, when I heard soft "Lance...?" from being the door. I was back in my room and Keith in ours, so he could rest. I got up and opened the door. Keith was standing there on shaky legs, looking at me with half lidded eyes. He looked like he was going to pass out any minute.

"What are you doing here? What's wrong? Are you OK?" I was getting worried.

"W-Will you sleep with me? I kinda can't sleep. I've been awake for an hour and I'm exhausted... I can't sleep without you... " I smiled and led him to our room, not a single word spoken.

"Come here." I said. "Can't let you freeze." he smiled at me and got under the covers with me. He snuggled to me, holding me tightly, with his face buried in my neck.

~•~

"Shh! We can't wake them up!!" I heard Allura whisper. I didn't mind it, until I heard a snap. Someone took a picture of us.

"What the..." I opened my eyes. Keith was laying on top of me like a little kitten, curled up in a ball, his ears twitching one in a while. I looked at my right and there was standing Allura with Pidge and they were looking at a space phone in Pidge's hands, grinning like crazy. "Good morning?" I said quietly, not to wake up my little kitten.

"Oh hi! Don't mind us. We just wanted to bring food for you two, so make Keith eat something after he wakes up. Bye!" they whisper yelled and closed the door behind them.

On the desk was a tray with two plates of food goo.

I was hungry, but I didn't want to wake up my little kitten, so I just scooped him up, very slowly and moved a little, so I was sitting half way. He whimpered, when he lost my warmth a d wasn't listening to my heart beat, bit when I played him on me, he smiled and snuggled closer to me.

~Keith's POV~

"Good morning, kitten." Lance whispered as I woke up. "Wanna eat breakfast?"

"Yeah... That sounds fun..." I barely said and started to fell asleep again.

"Come on. I know, you must sleep, but you have to eat too." he kissed my head. "Are you feeling OK? You're really warm."

"Yeah, just a little dizzy, but it's normal for me, when I wake up. I'm ok." I replied.

"OK. Let's just eat."

~time skip~

What is happening?

I woke up in the middle of the night. I remember, that yesterday, we were cuddling all day in the bed, sometimes talking and I felt hot, but not as hot as now. Right now, o was on fire. And I was horny as hell. What is this? Wait.... Am.... Am I in heat?! Omegas, after a few months got their heats and they're horny every moment of it and it hurts like hell. Every alpha, that smells them, has the urge to fuck them and make them pregnant, if they're not bitten. Nothing more. And if the omega is already pregnant, they will kill the child and impregnate the omega with their own child. If the omega is bitten, claimed as someone's, the heat only affects their alpha and no-one else, but still only the halfway.

Oh God this hurts like hell. My dick is hard as a rock and my ass is wet. Owww....

"L-Lance..." I whined. I needed him to fuck me so hard. I can't seem to calm down. "Lan-ce...!" I moaned out.

"Keith? What's wro-" he can smell me... "What's this... Sweet scent?"

"Ahh.... Lance... Please.... It hurts..." I panted out.

"What?! What's wrong?!"

"I-I thin-k.... I'm in heat... Oh gooood" he stopped halfway. "P-Please..."

He grabbed my face by my chin, so I would look at him. He kissed he hungrily. Ohhhh~... I was trying to kiss back, but I was too weak. He layer me down on my back, not breaking the kiss. I was moaning to the kiss, hands around his neck. He broke the kiss for a moment, taking my shirt off.

"A-Ah!" I moaned out as he sneaked into my boxers, grabbing my hard cock. He plumped it a little and I was moaning mess already. How could it feel so good? He kisses my neck, slowly making his way to my erect nipples. He sucked on one and his flee hand massaging the other. My dead fell back as short, but loud moans escaped my mouth. This feels so goooood~~.

He dove a little lower, leaving my nipples and taking my boxers off. He gave my dick one big lick, before taking the whole length in. "AAHHHH!!" I moaned out as he bobbed his head up and gown, gagging a littley when it touched his throat. "Lancee~!! Im-I'm c-cum-AAAHHHHHH!!!!!" I came into his mouth. Shit. "S-sorry..." he gulped two times, before removing his head from my dick with a pop.

He cracked on top of me, kissing me and I was hard again. "Ohh~? Hard again~?" he purred into my ear, sending shivers thru my body. "What do you want me to do, beautiful?"

"Fuck me, please."

"As you wish. But firstly, I need to prepare you. Can you bear with it?" he kisses my neck and I nodded. He dove again to my crotch, putting two fingers on my wet hole, making me shutter. "What's this? You're already so wet for me?" before I could answer, he started to eat me out, making me cream out his name, throw my head back and arch my back. He was eating me out, like there was no tomorrow.

"L-Lan-ah-ce... P-pleaseee... Oh god... I can't... Take it...! Fuck meeeee..." I forced out between my moans.

He stopped, pulling his tongue out of me. He put two fingers on, plumping a few times, before adding the third, plumping a few times again.

And finally he pressed his dick on my entrance. He started to kiss my neck, while he was pushing in. There was a pain, there was a pleasure, but it was a perfect mix. He trusted his hips a few times and all the pain vanished.

"La-nce... More... Harder-ahh!... Mmm-Faster...." I was a mess. Hair sticking to my sweaty skin, moaning-no, yelling, back arching, head threw back, pleading for more. I couldn't think straight.

"Oh, Keith..." Lance said, taking my leg and hanging it on his shoulder. This got a new angle, so he was hitting my sweet spot every time, hard. "I'm gonna cum baby....!"

"Oh fuck yeees~. Me t-too! Oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuckkkk!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I came all over my stomach and bed. Lance fucked me thru my high, cumming too.

We laid there, recovering from our highs.

It still wasn't enough. I needed more...

"One more time..."

"As you wish, your majesty."