ThE bAtHrOoM

You finally returned home, slamming and locking the door behind you. You then felt your head. It was drenched with sweat. You walked to the bathroom, panting. As you got to turn on the water, you first looked in the mirror. You looked at the bags under your eyes. You were so exhausted, you wasted all your energy from your run. You then immediately fell to the floor, passing out. A few minutes later, you woke up. You were curious about what you were seeing because it was dark. You thought you remembered you turned on the light. You then got up and looked around. It was all dark. Just then, you felt something tapping you on the shoulder. You turned towards the light, and turned it on. You then looked around, and your eyes widened. The whole bathroom was full of bloodstains! You felt something tapping you on the shoulder again, and turned around. There was no one there. You looked on your shoulder, and saw red spots. Just then, red drops fell on your arm! You slowly looked up, and gasped! On the ceiling, was your name! Written in blood! You then looked in the mirror, and saw more words! It wrote, Sonic.EXE was here. You looked curiously at the name. "Sonic.EXE?" You asked yourself. "Who is this guy?" You were feeling a bit freaked out by the bathroom. You went to where the bath tub was, and saw the tub, filled with blood! You then saw something with your peripheral vision, and turned towards the toilet. You looked on the lid, and saw more words. They wrote, Sonic.EXE is here. After you read that, you heard the door slam! You jumped, ran to the door, and tried to open it! But then, the door was stuck! You tried hard getting it open, but it was no use! As you tried opening the door, the lights were turning on and off! Until suddenly, the lights turned off for a few seconds. When the lights turned back on, you heard a laugh. You then slowly turned around, and saw him. There he was. The blood-stained blue hedgehog.

 The blood-stained blue hedgehog