FoUnD yOu

You walked back until your back was pressed against the door. The hedgehog then immediately started walking to you, laughing evilly. You panted hard and looked away. You could feel your heart beating fast and hard. Suddenly when he got too close, you yelled, "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" The hedgehog then got close to your neck. You felt his icy breath, and you grew goosebumps. Finally, as he bared his fangs, you waited for him to get it over with and end you. But then, you felt something slimy and wet. You slowly opened your eyes, and then opened them widely as you saw the hedgehog licking from your neck to your cheek! You shivered, but didn't say anything. He then licked the other side of your neck to your other cheek. All you did was stare at it. But when it looked up at you with its black and red eyes, you slowly looked away because they were creepy. It was like it was staring directly at your soul. Just then, you slowly opened your mouth, and asked, "Are you...S-S-Sonic.EXE?" You asked. The hedgehog nodded and bared its fangs. "Okay...and...why are you doing this...? Why are you scaring me...?" The hedgehog shrugged, and walked back. "Well it doesn't matter," you said, slowly getting away from the door. "This is just a dream. You're not real. You're just a nightmare." Suddenly, you heard a voice. A very deep demonic voice coming from the bloody rodent. "YoU'rE wRoNg...," it said, turning back to you. "ThIs Is No DrEaM.... ThIs Is ReAl...." You laughed nervously at him. "Don't be silly," you said. "There's no way you or this can be real." "Oh No...?" It asked. "WeLl...If ThIs Is A dReAm...ThEn HoW cOmE yOu ArE aBlE tO tOuCh Me...?" "You can always touch things in dreams," you said. "You don't scare me. And so, I'm going to wake up right now!" You then started to pinch yourself, but it didn't to work. You then shut your eyes tight, and shook your head. When you opened them again, you jumped as you saw the hedgehog close to your face, baring its fangs. "ScArEd NoW...?" It asked. "No...," you said. "This can't be real.... This can't be real!" You then were able to open the door, and run out as fast as you can with Sonic.EXE laughing evilly. "YoU cAn RuN bUt YoU cAn'T hIdE...." He smirked. You ignored him, and just continued running.