Kaizo x BBB Earthquake

++ Crackship time!! I'm still newbie at writing fluff but I'll try. Also Quake is 17 in here..++

Earthquake his heartbeat fasten as he saw the senior, the singer, and also his beloved. That guy is supposed to be called Kaizo, a tall, 19 years old young man who has very beautiful voice and kinda rich according to Cyclone. Yes, he has ever joined a consert in Rintis Island and have a lot of fangirls (also fanboys) in either school or internet.

He and Earthquake have ever met online via Spacebook, talk about their daily life and favourite things. But they never meet in real life privately though only meet in school occasion such as at school parade and prom, which makes them feel awkward seeing each other private in park bench.

"Sooo.. we meet again, right?" Kaizo start to ask. "Not in Spacebook this time," Earthquake reply shyly, and his face kinda red 'Wow, he's just.. I don't know. Cyclone told me that he's a singer and I haven't seen him sing since I always reject Cyclone's invitation to the consent because I'm busy..'

Kaizo who sees his junior blushing, seat next to him closer and said "Since this is weekend, I want you to go to my house. My brother isn't here right now is that okay to you?" Earthquake answer "uh, o-okay.."

And so they went to Kaizo's House. It's pretty huge and have small difference among everyone's house in the street. Kaizo open the main door, which is showing the living room, he and his junior seat next to each other. Earthquake also know his brother Fang, his classmate even though they rarely hangout.

The purple haired boy sighed softly "I should have been sing another song in school prom few weeks ago when you're there, but you have already gone," Earthquake surprised, his senior knows him have been going out home at afternoon right before the prom ends? "A-Are you waiting me at that time? I thought you-- Ah! Well, sorry.. I should have known about it,"

Kaizo smirking "I can sing a song now, if you want to," he stands up from the sofa, reach out a microphone and settled on the speaker "I'm going to sing 'Good Morning to you'.. yeah I know it's a child song but at least.." and he began to sing.

Earthquake giggles as his senior sings that children song. Although, the way he sings wasn't just singing and not so childishness, it's just...beautiful..

After Kaizo sang the last sentence, Earthquake applause happily "I-I don't know if this is the first time I heard such beautiful voice in my entire life!" The purple haired guy grab the younger boy's hands.

"Let's sing together!" Earthquake surprised with his face become red "Wh-What!? I can't s-sing perfectly!!" He dragged into the center of the living room and he nervously hold the mic. "Let's sing 'Let it go'. Just make sure you don't drop that mic,"

After sang at least three songs, they decided to go to the town street where they could see many things to buy. Earthquake decided to buy food supplies for his family, while Kaizo search around the pet shop.

Earthquake's​ special occupation is an 'second mother' and Cooking is his favourite time. Which is why he needs to buy very fresh vegetables, great spices, safe-eat meat, and some sweets for his brother Ice.

Several minutes later Quake already in outside of market. He used his phone to call Kaizo if he's​ already done. "Just a second!" That's the answer.

So then he go to pet shop, and what he found is Kaizo, sitting on floor inside the shop, happily rubbing a white rabbit's head. His expression is also not a handsome bastard's but more likely to 5 years​ old kid who finally got his greatest, expensive toy.

"Hnn! You precious precious little- uh.. rabbit?" He looked at Earthquake with wide eyed. Awkward..

A  W  K  W  A  R  D

"Kai..zo?"
"...."
"D-aaaw!! So cute! Kaizo I never knew you love rabbits!"
"Quake I swear this isn't what it looks like I-"

Earthquake move closer to the rabbit, that supposed to be male, petting his forehead softly as the rabbit lifting his head "He likes it!". Kaizo feel his cheek heated just by looking at Quake petting a rabbit​. He joined Quake rubbing that cute small creature's back.

After they statisfied, Earthquake and Kaizo walk out of the pet shop in happy yet disappointing feeling. Why? Because they don't have enough money to afford that adorable rabbit (and also they don't seem know how to taking care of pet).

In a second, Kaizo grab Quake's hand and kiss his forehead. Quake became red real good, he never got a forehead kiss besides his mother before. Kaizo, who also blushing, let go of the junior and said "I love how you blushing~"

"Eeeek!!" Quake quickly say goodbye in nervous way to him, going back home. At home, Cyclone look at him, confused. 'What did that guy do to Quake?'

++It's kinda short tho. But I hope you guys enjoyed it!++