Waiting (Kaizo/Sai crack ship)

Waiting

Still waiting

You have been waiting since you have woken up by yourself. Sunny morning, bright light shines through the window despite it covered in dark brown curtains. You opened the curtains and reveals more bright rays of sunshine. You like it though, except when it comes straight to your face.

 You like it though, except when it comes straight to your face

The weather is nice and warm. Taking a shower in this morning would be great too, you thought. You washed yourself under it. Just as you wanted, it's really good. After that, wrapped in towel, you walk back to the bedroom to change clothes. You took your favorite shirt, pastel green with small gold details around the neckline. A nice gift from someone like him..

You get out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Today's breakfast isn't as hard to make as yesterday. Just a lage plate of omelette for two, glazed in tomato sauce. You put your omelette in the center, surrounded by two plates and two glass. You can't eat entire of it since it is made for two people. So you slice half the omelette.

You still waiting, waiting for him to eat the food. He will either says it's delicious or it needs more salt than ketchup. After that he will grab his suitcase, give you a kiss goodbye and go to his office by bus.

But he's not a business man

He never gave you a kiss goodbye

And he goes by a matte black sedan that stirred by someone

You don't know what kind of dangerous job does he take. But you know he's not just a soldier in military. He rarely go back into your home to rest because he almost never rest. You want to know what job he has but he never answered it (and you don't really care about that somehow).

Realize that he never go home at morning, you cover the half of the omelette in another plate. You know he might be able to go back at dusk or later. You assure that.

Your name is Sai. His name is Kaizo. Both of you have gotten married. A forced kind.

Toruya family and your family have an agreement with the wedding. If they accept the offer, your family will have a better financial situation. Your parents cannot refuse the prize. You cannot refuse either, not because of the prize but because of the bride.

Mr. Toruya asked your dad if one of his children could living a perfect life with their first child, Kaizo. You afraid if anything that happened to Shielda, your twin sister, because of him. Dad doesn't mind that, because the only thing that he and his wife care of was money.

You remember when there was a family introduction, you looked at the future groom's eyes. Anger, hatred, and gloomy aura burst out of him. However, you can also sees the frightened mood radiated from him.

You looked at his father glared at the young man sternly, and he (Kaizo) stayed still on his seat immediately

You looked at his father glared at the young man sternly, and he (Kaizo) stayed still on his seat immediately. You could see the hint.

At the wedding, several people watching you walking out of the wedding arch with him. Your face palled a bit after the grand part. His face remain the same, plain but tensed. After that...

After....

...

You tried not to remember those days again

You really want to puke

Going to living room and decided to watch TV. Your favorite show called 'Boboiboy and his bestest friends' is currently airs it's newest episode. One of the cast is also your 'husband' 's little brother named Fang. He is the show's second popular character due to his narcissistic personality. Indeed, he dislikes that fact and really want to race the main protagonist Boboiboy.

You suddenly remembered your sister. How is she doing? Rarely for her or your parents to call you. Out of all conversation that happened, it mostly "How's your day?" Or "Do you still need money?". Never they asked something like "Is he nice to you?". Aside from you being nervous you couldn't find more things to talk about.

Episode 25 of the series had finished. Not a fan of this episode because it only display the main protag's overpowered ability and defeated 'monster of the week' evil student. All by himself. But you glad it's not the worse one. As you bored from watching some news, you turn the TV off.

You looked at the fridge. You might want to cook chicken katsu for lunch and veggies soup for dinner. Just for one serve each.

*BEEP* a bell sound can be heard. You walking out of kitchen and opened the front door. It's not him of course. A delivery from your best friend Nut to you. After received the package, you open it and reveals a golden and white wristwatch. There's also a note written:

*Sai! We missed you so much! Even the TEMPURA crew seriously want you back to theater and watch you in action. This wristwatch is my favorite kind but I guess I just give it to you as wedding gift. Anyway, I'm still wondering if you could give us permission to visit both of you. I hope he's doesn't mind having some guest in the house. See ya!*

Happiness appears in your face. Looks like TEMPURA drama club really miss you. That club gives you 6 years 11 month of joys and tears. Then, almost for 7 years anniversary 'that' happened.

You wear the watch. It fits! And it displays correct time too. 11 am. Thus the lunch will be prepared soon.

So many thoughts linger in your head this morning. Hopefully that doesn't makes you overstressed like yesterday. But there's this one you always want to keep in mind. Do you really love him? Not for gold or lust but love. Does he loves you back too? You wish you were brave enough to project it to him.

Crack ship fic?? In my account?? Well I'm quite bored for weeks and this is what I've made