The Sorta Prologue?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, I found your nose.

It was in my business...

again...

~Unknown~

Rosie's POV

How did I get myself into this? Why did I get myself into this? Why couldn't I have just stayed in my tree? Why didn't I just keep my mouth shut for once? I grumbled in my mind while sitting in the back of a limo that was about to cross over a magical golden bridge, nervousness bleeding into me. I almost forgot; where's my manners? My name is Roselle, but everyone calls me Rosie and I'm the daughter of the strongest female magic user in both the Isle and Auradon. No, not Maleficent or Fairy God Mother, my mom is often just looked over in stories and history. She's the Enchantress. You know, the one who cursed King Adam or King Beast because he was being selfish, prideful, and vain. Sorry (not sorry) I like to brag about her.

I should probably explain why I'm heading to the Isle of the lost in the first place.

OoOoOoOoO Three Days Ago OoOoOoOoO

Prince Ben stared out to the Isle in a daze while a tailor lifted his arm and measured his sleeve. "Sleeve..." The tailor mumbled to himself. He then grabbed Ben's face and turned him to look forward. "Head." He said as he wrapped the measuring tape around the prince's head.

Ben looked back out to the Isle for only a second more before Queen Belle and King Beast walked in, turning his attention towards his parents when his father spoke. "How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." His father said in a joking manner.

"He's turning sixteen, Dear." Belle said gently patting Beast's arm.

"Hey Pops." Ben said.

"Sixteen?! That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... 42." Beast said taking off his glasses and folding them up to put in his pocket.

Belle made noise of disgust. "Uh you decided to marry me at 28."

"Well it was either you or a teapot." King Beast winked at his son and Ben chuckled. "Kidding." He said looking back to his wife.

Ben hesitated for a moment. "Mom, Dad-" Ben was cut off by the tailor telling him to stay still. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." His parents turned to each other in surprise then turned back to their son. "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance..." He hesitated for a second. "...To live here, in Auradon." Beast and Belle made a noise of shock. Belle having dropped the article of clothing she had in her hands. "Every time I look out to the island I feel like they have been abandoned." He said gesturing to the Isle and stepping down from the podium causing the tailor to give up.

"The children of our sworn enemies," Beast paused, "Living among us?"

"We start out with a few at first." Ben explained. "Only ones that need our help the most." The queen nodded her mouth still agape. "I've already chosen them." He smiled slightly.

"Have you?" His father said almost aggressively.

"I gave you a second chance." Belle held her husband's arm and he looked down. "Who are their parents?" She continued