Epilouge

6 years later

In the next 6 years, a lot had happened. (F/N)'s stepmother was jailed, but at (F/N)'s insistence, she was given good conditions. Sawyer and Regan were sent to at Duke and Duchess Lia's house as maids, and that is where they were now. As for Makoto and (F/N), they got married and the kingdom celebrated for a whole week. Everyone loved Princess (F/N) ~now (F/N) Tachibana~ with all their hearts. She still visited the village often. And...

"Daddy! Daddy wake up!" Makoto rolled over in the bed, being careful not to disturb his wife. The 8 month pregnant (F/N) twitched slightly but didn't wake up, her hand resting on the large mound on her belly. Makoto sighed in relief. He turned to the two little girls at the bedside. "What is it you two? It's three o'clock in the morning! Why aren't you asleep?" "We couldn't sleep daddy. Could you read us a story?" Little Rita Tachibana whispered.

The two 5 years old little twins, Rita Tachibana and Rose Tachibana, were the spitting image of their mother. They were like miniature versions of (F/N), the only difference between the two of them being that Rose had inherited her father's olive brown hair, while Rita got her mother's (H/C) hair. Rita was the oldest, born 4 minutes before Rose. They were both wearing yellow fluffy pajamas. Rose was clutching a fluffy yellow blanket. Makoto gently pushed back the hunter green covers and swung himself out of the bed, running a hand through his messy hair.

He was dressed only in baggy white trousers. He yawned and nodded "Fine, but do you promise you'll go to sleep if I do?" They both nodded. He lifted them both up with one arm firmly around each of them and brought them back to their bedroom, right across the hall. He tucked them back into their identical beds with yellow covers. He went to the self and scanned through the story books. "Which one do you want?" He asked.

Rita and Rose shared a glance before crying out in unison "The little mermaid!" "Shh! Keep your voices down! You don't want to wake mommy do you?" He whispered. They both shook their heads. "Ok then, The little mermaid it is." Makoto pulled up a chair beside their beds and open the book. "Far below the surface of the ocean..."

10 minutes later they were both sound asleep. Makoto quietly shut the book and put it back on the self. He tucked Rita in more tightly and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Night sweetie." He did the same for Rose, kissing her on the forehead too "Night sweetie.". Makoto smiled at his two peaceful little daughters. "Have i ever told you how good of a father you are?" A soft voice came from the doorway. Makoto turned to see his wife leaning on the doorframe, dressed in a silky nightgown with a soft smile on her face.

"(F/N)!" He whispered. He walked towards her frowning. "Did we wake you up?" "It's okay." (F/N) said smiling. Makoto placed a hand over the mound of her belly. "You shouldn't be moving around too much sweetheart." He frowned, kissing her softly. (F/N) chuckled. "I'm pregnant Makoto, I don't have a broken leg. You did this last time." She looped her arms around his neck. "Then again it's cute that your so protective." She kissed him sweetly. "But you don't have to worry about every little thing honey."

Makoto tucked his arms under her knees and scooped her up bridal style. "Of course I do. I'll always worry about you, and our daughter or son." He carried her back into their room, shut the door softly behind him and laid her gently on the bed. He climbed in beside her and wrapped his arms protectively around her. He nuzzled her neck lovingly.

(F/N) turned her face to him and kiss him passionately. "I love you (F/N)." Makoto said. (F/N) smiled "I love you too dear." She snuggled into him and yawned, closing her eyes. Makoto kissed her forehead, then the top of her head. He nuzzled her soft (H/C) hair.

"(F/N)?"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you more."

"Makoto sweetie."

"Yes (N/N)?"

"Go to sleep."

And they lived happily ever after.

The end.