prom night *

imagine in which cody is your high school boyfriend and he wants to have sex the night of prom when your parents are out of town, you're both virgins:

"tonight was fun," you comment as you close and lock the door to your house.

"you're sure your parents aren't coming home?" cody asked nervously, ignoring your review of prom night.

you walked over to him, putting your arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek, "no, babe, we're alone, i promise."

he smiled and placed his hands on your waist, "you look beautiful tonight," he mumbled as he kissed your forehead, "i love that dress."

"you look handsome, love," you ran your hands down his suit covered chest, straightening his tie and leaving your fingers hooked on his belt loops.

he drew his hips closer to yours and placed his forehead against yours, "let's go to your room?"

you nodded and led the way, you sat down uneasily on your bed and responded to his frightened face, "we don't have to do this, if you don't want."

"no," cody replied quickly, "i'm just, uh, nervous."

he sat down on the bed next to you and you could see little beads of sweat formulating on his brow. you couldn't help but smile at his nervous hands as he hesitantly placed one on your exposed thigh, "cody kolodziejzyk, nervous?" you poked fun at him, "i never thought i would live to see the day."

he rolled his eyes and shook his head, "i'm kinda just scared to hurt you," he paused, "it's supposed to hurt your first time, right?"

now it was your turn to feel uneasy, you hadn't thought about the action itself, just that you were happy it was going to be with cody. "uh, yeah i'm pretty sure it hurts," you said, "but it's okay."

you and cody had been together since the beginning of freshman year, you met in your chemistry class and when you were partnered, cody made a stupid joke that you guys had chemistry. even though it was a terrible joke, you were instantly drawn to him and his sense of humor. it didn't take much push or a long time for you guys to end up in a relationship. you guys had kissed, he'd eaten you out and you had sucked his dick, but you had promised each other that you'd save your virginities until your senior prom night. as dumb as it sounded, you wanted to be sure that cody was the one, and for right now he was.

"i brought a condom," he said as he dug in his front pocket, pulling out a blue packet, "are you ready?"

you nodded, "help me with my dress?" you turned your back to him and he shakily fumbled with your zipper until he successfully pulled it down. once you felt it hanging off of you, you stood and shed it.

cody looked up at you with his mouth agape in surprise, you had chosen your best lingerie for the occasion. a matching red piece, accentuating your tits and the red thong you wore made your ass look amazing, "wow," cody said breathlessly, "y/n, you look....fantastic."

you smiled even though you were a bit scared to be completely naked in front of him. he stood to be at eye level with you, taking off his suit jacket and throwing it to the side of your bed. he began to unbutton the top of his white shirt, but you stopped him, "let me."

his hands fell to his sides as you began to unbutton his shirt one by one, once it was totally open and his chest was exposed, you laid a hand flat on it, making eye contact with him. you placed a soft kiss on his lips then moved gradually down to his neck. his head fell back in pleasure as you found his sweet spot and began to suck on it gently. a small whimper escaped his lips and you smiled in satisfaction. between both of you his dick had grown semi hard, you placed your hand on it and he moved back uneasily.

"are you okay?" you asked, immediately cutting off all contact in case he had changed his mind. he swallowed hard and looked up and down at your mostly naked body.

"yes," he said with his breath heavy, "please don't stop."

you came close to him again, this time you connected your lips to his collarbone and continued to suck on it gently. your hands found his dick once more, but this time it was fully erect in his green boxers, "can i take them off?" you whispered into his ear. he shook his head, 'yes', quickly and you obliged. he kicked his undergarments in a pile with all of his other discarded clothes, turning his attention back to you.

he placed his hand on your face and pulled you into a tender kiss, his tongue slid into your mouth and you graciously accepted it. he ran it along your bottom lip and smiled into the kiss. his hands moved up and down your arms, he wanted to feel every inch of your skin. he allowed his touch to wander down your soft back, effortlessly unhooking your bra and letting it fall to the floor. cody had paused again and you had thought something was wrong.

you opened your mouth to ask, but he spoke before you had the chance, "you're so stunning," he said before placing his hands on your waist and guiding you to the bed. he motioned for you to lay on your back, and you did. studying his every move as he pulled off your thong, smiling at what was underneath.

"are you sure?" he asked one more time, picking up the condom packet from the bed and opening it. he slid it on his member, which was standing to full attention at the sight of your bare body. cody loomed over you, his knees resting on the bed as he spread your legs cautiously to expose your core. he slid a finger from your slit to your clit and coated your core with your own juices. you gasped  in pleasure and he looked up in fear that he had done something wrong.

"it's okay," you reassured him, putting your hand on his wrist and placing it against your pussy again, "keep going."

cody nodded knowingly and bent down to place a kiss on your knee, then down your thigh as he used his free hand to pump his dick up and down. he aligned himself with your slit and now it was his turn to gasp in pleasure.

"ready?" he asked.

"yes," you replied hastily.

cody used his hand to guide himself into you, you gasped in pain and he quickly put his lips to yours to hush you. he moved slowly as he put himself all the way in, then slowly as he pulled out, then back in. the pain was starting to subside as he continued and now you both were moaning.

his eyes were screwed shut in pleasure as he continued to thrust into you at a steady pace. he opened his eyes and looked down at you, "is this okay?"

you nodded quickly, grinding your hips to increase the friction between both of you. in seconds his eyes were closed again and his breathing was shallow, "fuck," he grunted and he began to move faster.

"oh my god," you gasped, your back arching off the bed, "cody!"

"y/n," he said sexily, he put his elbows on either side of your shoulders, propping himself up. his hands rested on top of your head and he gently pulled on your hair as he continued to push into you.

his breath was heavy and warm against your neck, and then your face as he sloppily left trails of kisses across every part of your skin that he could reach. you felt a knot began to tie in your stomach, you were close.

"i-i'm close," you mumbled into his ear.

your words seemed to send him over the edge and he pounded himself into you harder. any pain that was previously there was long gone now, all you could feel was cody's sweet kisses across your collarbones and tits, along with waves of euphoria that crashed over every nerve in your body as the knot in your stomach got tighter and tighter. you wrapped your arms around his torso and held him closer to you as his thrusts became sloppy, as he was getting closer and closer with every movement that he made.

"i'm gonna come," cody announced with a grunt, "holy shit!"

you felt him spill into the condom and you came at the same time as him. he worked himself slowly in and out of you to help you ride out your high before crashing on the bed next to you. he pulled you into his arms and you decided to ignore the thin layer of sweat that had manifested on both of your bodies. you rested your head against his chest and listened to his heart thudding around. your hand absentmindedly stroked up and down his chest as he ran his fingers through your now slightly tangled hair.

cody placed a kiss on your forehead and let out a little laugh, "tonight was fun."