A secret?

I straitened my eye patch as the car rolled closer to the town "Honey, I don't think you should hide you're eye. It's very lovely"I groaned "I've told you this many times before mom, it's dangerous, I'm apart of the Cipher circle for a reason "I looked down to the journal I got from my Grandma to write about my summer, I don't know what to write in it though. Picking at the pen that was attached to the side I glance out the window to see a boy and girl sitting and reading something "hey mom? You can drop me off here, I'll meet you"I got out of the car.
I walled up to the two "uh, Hi. I'm Alec and I just got here"I said, The girl stood up. She was wearing a pink sweater with a shooting star on it "Hi, I'm Mabel. And this is my brother Dipper" Dipper waved and kept reading his book "what you reading?"I asked And he looked up "oh, um. It's just a jornal"
I nodded, Mabel looked at my outfit "I like your clothes, very casual. "she said

I looked down "Thank you",Mabel studied my face for a bit "I think I've seen you before" she said, I laughed "my twin sister lives here with my father" I shivered at the word 'Father' he wasn't really much of a Father to me, he favored Jessie more than me. I've always been the hated one, the one to be left out of games, the one never invited to parties. The one with no friends,I never minded though.

Mabel snapped her fingers in front of my face "hello? Are you okay? "I looked up and saw Dipper and Mabel standing in front of me "oh! Um yeah I'm fine! " I shifted in my spot. Mabel smiled "you should come to the shack with us! That'll be fun! " I nodded "sure! " Dipper had grabbed Mabel's arm and pulled her away slightly, whispering something to her. To which she loudly replied "Oh, Don't worry bro bro! He seems nice! " She came back to me "Come on, now. Don't be shy! " I walked along her side while Dipper followed behind us, Mabel told me everything she liked "I also love Unicorns! " I laughed "who doesn't? They're shiny and have glitter on them. " Her eyes glistening as she listened "And Rainbows, because Who doesn't. " She squeeled "we're gonna be the bestest friends! " I nodded "I also love mysterious things, like goblins, and solving mysteries, and adventures. " This had striker Dipper's interest "Really? Then maybe you could help us figure out the author of this journal! " He held up a book with a gold, Six fingered hand on it with a '3' in the center. I stared at it "Cool, where did you find it? " I gently took it from his hands "To be honest, on total accident. " He nervously laughed, I laughed as well. Opening the book to the tabbed page, A shock flew threw my hands at the sight of that Damn Demon. I dropped the book and fell back over a stump "Oh my god are you okay? " Dipper and Mabel ran to me and helped me up "I think so, I might have messed up my wrist. " I held my arm to my chest "Come on, let's get you fixed up at the shack. " Dipper picked up the journal and helped his twin lead me to the 'Mystery Shack' which I could tell was a cheesy tourist trap. Which didn't surprise me when my Mom's car was parked out front.

"Grunkle Stan! We need to borrow some bandages, thanks! " Mabel yelled into the building, before pulling me to the bathroom. Where she pushed me into a chair "Sit, I'll get you some juice! Dip-Dip, fix 'em up!" And she ran out "Dip-Dip, huh? Suits you. " I smiled when he scratches the back of his neck "Um, yeah. " I chuckled "Don't worry, I had an embarrassing nickname when I was a kid, too. " He stopped wrapping my arm "Wait, how old are you? " It was my turn to scratch the back of my neck "fourteen, fifteen the end of Summer. " His eyes glistened "Really? " I laughed "Don't go crazy, Dip-Dip. It's not as fun as you think. " Dipper went back to wrapping my arm until he finished "Thanks, my Mom won't be happy to hear about this. " I rolled my eyes.
"The juice is ready! " Mabel yelled "whatever you do, don't drink the juice. " Dipper said before leading me out to the kitchen.