A day with the twins

(Decided to re-write this whole chapter so excuse me)

The twins and I thought it would be a good idea to spend the day together, Mabel had wanted me to meet everybody before I spent all summer with them.
She pulled me down the stairs with Dipper following us while rolling his eyes.
"Oh Wendy!! We have someone for you to meet! " I laughed and let Mable pulled me into the main shop of the shack.
"This is Wendy! She's also Dipper's crush. " Mabel whispered the last part to me, I covered my mouth and laughed. The red haired girl glanced over her magazine to look at me "Cool eye patch. "
I put my fingers on the material of my eye patch "Oh, uh, thank you, Wendy. "
Mabel pulled me out of the shop and to a small hallway, there was a man wearing a green shirt with a big question mark on it "Hey, dudes. Who's the dude? "
Mabel threw her arms at me in exaggerating "This is Alec! He's new in Gravity Falls! His twin is here, too! " She told him.
"That's cool, dudes. I've gotta get back to work. " He walked off as Mabel pulled me into what looked like a kitchen.
"Grunkle Stan! I brought a new friend- oh! Hello! " Stan as Mabel called him was sitting at the table with a familiar looking person, wait a second-
"Mom? "
"Oh! Alec, honey! This is StanFord, he's a very nice man! " The guy sitting across from her gave me a half smile "What happened to your hand? " My Mom asked and walked up to me, grabbing my wrist. I lightly flinched and pulled away.
"I'm alright, Just fell over a stump is all. No big deal, not a big cause. "
Dipper came up next to me"besides, I think my handiwork is done rather nicely. "
I laughed "yeah, Dip-Dip.Your very useful. "
He scratched the back of his neck and a small blush washed over his cheeks "Uh, thanks. "
"Let's go on an adventure!" Mabel yelled as we left the room.
"Yeah, Dipper. I'm sure your nerd book has something fun to do. " We all sat down on the porch and Dipper spotted a newspaper article "Hey! Look at that! " He held up the paper.
"A giant Hamster ball! " Mabel said.
"No, that! " Dipper pointed out an article on the Lock Ness monster
"Do you think it's really out there? " I asked him.
"Of course, This is Gravity Falls. Anything could Happen. "

Oh if only pine tree knew.

Stay out of this Bill.

I blocked him out and looked back to Dipper, who was thinking "Uncle Stan might be going to that fishing convention, maybe Soos will take us on his boat. "

"I like the sound of that. " I said and stood up, stretching my arms "what should we do until then? "
Dipper snapped his fingers "we could show you the journal! I've been dying to share it with someone other than Mabel! "
I shrugged "Why not? Let me see it. "