The country

Madalyn-16

Zoe-17

Noah-20

Chandler-18

Me (madalyn)was going into bass pro shop while Zoe in a Kroger Noah in a army supply shop chandler In a Walmart

Emme aka madalyn pov

I just walked into bass pro shop and started singing just loose it-eminem to see if any walkers were in it.a few came my way so a shot one kicked another and stabbed the other went to the one on the ground and stabbed it in the eye I walked around the store and went to the fishing section and got us all down fishing poles I got Zoe some crossbow arrows and Noah some para shoot rope I got chandler a Bowie knife and walked around got a hat camo shirt black theater boots and camo pants I grabbed 2 compound bow and 100 arrows I got loads and loads of bullets and I finally got to the section where I wanted to go I got a saw a axe bat nails first aid kit a dagger a push dagger some packages of sunflower seeds and a few candy bars and stuffed it into my pack I went to the very back and got a samari sword.i got a head cover to cover my face from zombie blood. I got down more rope 2 tents and of course grabbed a shopping cart and put all the stuff in it my my one backpack and canteen I got some flashlights and lanterns batteries I grabbed some cow girl boots and cow girl hat a few weastern shirts for me and Zoe I also got Zoe a few things of rope a knife a pocket knife a lighter and some lighter fluid and I started grabbing lighters and a whole bunch of lighter fluid and walked out of the store and I did get some more amo arrows and cross bow arrows and another axe.i met everyone at the truck and Noah's motorcycle.me and Zoe started putting stuff in the back of the truck I walked over to Noah and Handed him rope and a knife I did give him a lighter and a thing of fluid and I walked back to help Zoe we were almost done when a herd of zombies started coming threw so me and Zoe finally got the tent in and jumped into the truck Noah on his motorcycle and I drove to Walmart bc Zoe told me to we got out and everyone walked inside..Zoe said follow me and we did we went to the girls bathroom and got over to the far right Courner and seen 12 backpacks full of canned food and I seen thing of crazy cheese and smiled I also seen 3 big jugs of water a pot some silver wear and a few bowls Plaits and cups we got a thing of tea some bottles of water 8 24 packs of vanilla cola coke mountian dew Pepsi dr pepper cream soda and sprite and serria mist we got the basket and walked out to a zombie falling on me I started screaming and grabbed Noah's knife and stabbed it!i got up ugh that was scary we walked to the front and me and Noah got a shopping cart each and so did chandler I wet to the food section Noah weapon area and Zoe went to the storage area and chandler water and drink section I went to the empty isles of the canned food untill I looked behind a self full of chilli Mac and there it was a whole section of stuff I started grabbing some food I got 7 things of corn 19 things of spaghettios 8 things of green beans 12 things of peas 29 shelf bourdi lizaya.i also got 19 chicken noodle soup 45 broccoli and cheese 34 vegible soup.i finally seen the 2 gallon cans of beans corn spaghettios and green beans I started grabbing them until there was 1 left of each I put everything In the basket and walked off I walked to the candy isle and got some receses twix Hershey's and skiddles I puts all of each of the candy in my backpack I walked to the clothes section and got me some yoga pants 7 pairs of blue jeans 19 weastern shirts a pair of tennis hoes and black boots I walked over to the juice boxes and got the only things they had left 2 hi-c tropical punch 1 orange 3 strawberry 2 bottles of v8 some grape raspberry pomegranate juice and some hugs things 2 boxes of those I left one for any other survivor I left and went to the weapon isle and got some rope flint catfish bait and 12 knifes I also got 8 more back packs 2 more for both of all of us I got a camo one and a black one Noah got both camp and Zoe got camo and pink camo chandler got both black my basket was now full and I walked out of the store and went to the truck I seen zombies I yelled walkers hurry up!!i started shooting them untill Noah came running out with 3 backpacks full of weapons and food and Zoe with boxes of canes food weapons and water and chandler with water and flavored water we started shooting all of u did I grabbed my samari and started swinging it and in a matter of 30 mins we killed all of the walkers in the parking lot.we now put everything int the truck and headed for the army supply store.