Meeting with the others

We went to the army supply store an walked inside I hot a zombie and so did Zoe we walked around I said we might b able to stay here for shelter??NO said Noah.WHY I said.fine we might I will talk to the others ok madalyn ok Noah.:(we walked around and I grabbed a sniper and another samari sword a box of throughing knifes a cross bow and a lot more arrows for crossbows and bows I got a hunting knife another dagger a lush dagger I gave Noah a flashlight I got a flashlight and down batteries I also or gallons of billets for all kinda of guns that we need and got so far we got a 22 a Dirty Harry sniper rifle we need a pistle 9milameter 380 beretta and a revolver.i found all those guns and grabbed 2 of each and got pocket knives and some ready to go gourmet meals some canteens 29 life straws drinking water straws 5 24 packets of water purifying tablits. Noah got every one a dagger a sword a Bowie pocket rainbow for the girls knifes.i seen a small sword and I got it for Sarah Sarah was 9 so she can have it I got it and walked over to the storage room and started grabbing lanterns knifes guns ammo arrows matches water proof matches and heat blankets I started grabbing them I got 29 sleeping bags and 12 more tents and went out back and got chopped pieces or log to burn and I brought them inside.im ready I yelled!i looked outside and there was walkers out there prob about 200-600 Of them oh CRAP HIDE!!we all hid and I made sure the back was locked and he grabbed a bord and put it between the door nobs and I hid behind the checkout register.they all passed and we got up I finally grabbed walki talkies that I seen when they came passing by so I grabbed 45 packages of them.now I'm ready yall really??yes they said and I said this is to much stuff I carry we need more buggies ok Noah said running outside and for 2 buggies and we put the boards and logs in one and other stuff in the other.we went outside to the truck and unloaded it.we my with the others Sarah Jeremy my mom Alyssa my dad Chris and the pets Garfield Jesse lusyfur cougo captain smokey and cheese.wheres Sophia?i yelled!there coming yelling Sarah ok!then I seem Sophia with a backpack and a water bottle in her hand Jeanie with a knife and backpack with a sleeping back ties to it Patrick with a Minnie sword and a backpack with clothes in it Carley with a. Backpack and a gun in her hand Sabrina with a small sword and gun.and Sarah Sophia's older sis with a gun and a backpack with a water bottle hanging from it they all got her and Sarah the 9 year old had a blanket and stuffed animal in it I just rememberd I had brought my stuffed animals UO uo Beth brownie and peace spirit soul and a dream Cather and cross in a bag in the back of the truck.sarah also had a small knife in it and a few light bulbs.older Sarah had a knife bullets as water bottles Sophia had a blanket a stuffed animal and a Barbie for 9 year old Sarah that goes by Oreo now on.patrick had a Lego set and a boot knife and some batteries and flashlights Jeanie had a sleeping bag a pot and pan some matches and a few cans of food Sabrina has a had shoes and a knife Carley has a knife gun hat boots water bottle and jacket.we need more gass for the cars and a tool set got it I look up and see Sophia's dad with a basket with gallons of gasoline in it and 2 tool sets.