Memories

I made this one specifically for my OC, since I feel as though I can get more of her backstory out this way. If you hate this idea or think this is selfish, then leave. I will still play your Crush, but it will be leaning more towards my OC's backstory than shipping. There will be plenty of other chapters to do that on. Thanks.

Scenario-
You always knew Timber as the girl to be Flirty and Sarcastic, making a few dirty jokes here and there. However, you had been with her in her room, watching the news.
"Just in, only a few mere hours ago, Jason Reideraz had been released from Jail, after serving a 5 year sentence to prison." The news Reporter said. You didn't get to listen to the rest as Timber had turned the TV off, walking out of the room without warning.
A few weeks later, you had seen Timber become more...silent and angry. If someone even teased her for a second, she would punch them in the gut before walking off.
You decided to confront Timber about this, wanting to know what the hell was going on. However, when you were outside her door, you heard her. "Why the hell did you screw my life up like this Jason...WHY THE HELL DID YOU TORTURE ME AND SAY YOU LOVED ME?!?" She shouted. You heard something metal hit on of her bedroom walls hard, knowing her arm is metal and can come off. You?