For Sammy

Grayson pushes me against the hallway and moves his hand in between my legs. I don't talk and neither does he. It's all just very sexual eye contact. I bite my lip and he digs his hand in pants. Grayson begins to rub my panties as I wrap my arms around his neck. I pull him into a kiss in which he kisses back and starts playing with my clit. I smile feeling him playfully rub my clit but that quickly turns into me biting my lip as the playful touching turns into him roughly stimulating my clitoris. I kiss his lips to stop myself from moaning. I feel my legs weaken every time more pleasure rushes up my body. "Gray," I moan in a whisper. "Want to take this to the bedroom?" He questions and kisses my neck. I nod as he places soft wet kisses that make me smile. He pulls his hand out of my pants which made my core feel slightly lonely. Grayson squeezes my ass and makes me jump onto his lap. He carries me to his bedroom as we kiss. I loved the feeling of his soft lips. They always attracted me for some reason. Maybe it's because the go along perfectly with his white gorgeous teeth. We reach his room and he pins me against the door. I shiver as his big hands move down my arms. His fingertips linger around my neck down to my breasts. He pulls down my shirt and bites his lips when he takes a look at my boobs. Grayson kneels his face and lays a single kiss on one of them. "Strip for me," He smirks taking off his shirt and sitting on the edge of the bed. I look down as my cheeks heat up. I'm about to strip for my best friend. Slowly I pull down one of my sleeves showing off my shoulder, after that I pull down the other now showing both of  my shoulders and bra straps. I pull down the shirt to my waist showing off my boobs who were pushed up by a pushup bra. I made sure to make sexy eye contact even though Grayson was definitely not staring at my face. I feel a rush of nervousness but push it down because I was actually enjoying this. I slowly tip toe my fingers to the hem of my pants and slowly unbutton them. Grabbing my jeans by the sides I start pushing them down making a shimmy as I did.  I look over at Gray and see him slowly and may I say not discretely rubbing his dick over his pants. I walk up to him placing my hands on his shoulders, grabbing his attention I lean down and kiss his lips. Grayson's hands land on my waist were he pulls down my shirt now leaving me in my underwear. I get on my knees and start pulling his jeans down and I could see his massive hard on. I wanted to suck him off but he didn't let me. Instead he pulled me up and laid me down on the bed. I felt my panties being pulled down and my legs were pulled open. Suddenly I felt his warm tongue flicking o=against my clit. I bite my lips and try to control my breathing as his fingers pull apart my lips and his tongue runs across my slit. I felt an amazing rush of pleasure when Grayson started sucking on my swollen clit. I tug on his hair and try not to close my legs even though that was what my body was craving. I started crying out as my orgasm was close. I was surprised with how fast I was going to cum but it isn't that much of a surprise with Grayson's heavenly tongue. I reached my orgasm and Grayson helped me ride it out. He kissed up my body and sucked on my neck as I got control of my breathing and calm down. Suddenly the door swings open and Grayson is being pulled off of me. "My turn." Ethan smiles throwing Gray out of the room and locking the door. "Have fun?" E asks as he takes off his shirt in a swift motion. I'm still very confused to what is happening so I just stay quiet. "I bet he made you feel good." Ethan mutters and acts rough as he takes off his pants and boxers. "I'll make you feel better." He says in a very sexy voice which made me ten times wetter. He crawls on the bed and pulls me under him. I stare at him glooming over me with his gorgeous green eyes and can't help pull him down to kiss his pink lips. Ethan kisses back as he cups my face. I wrap my legs around his back placing him perfectly on my entrance. He takes the hint and slowly pushes himself inside of me. My nails go to his back digging into his skin. He bites my lip and starts moving faster. I feel the rush of adrenaline go from his body to mine as our bodies connect and he makes me feel in such bliss every time he thrusts into me. I feel my whole body shake as he starts sucking on my nipples and starts grazing my spot. He starts going faster making my whimpers even louder. I moan out his name as loud as I can as I reach my climax. My toes curl and my eys roll when I feel his liquid fill me up. I smile and kiss his lips. "Second round? " he asks with a big grin.  "Depends... " I tease as I stroke his abs.  He raises his brow giving me a what look.  "Can your brother join? " I pout my bottom lip and he rolls his eyes. "Fine but you're mine.  Don't forget it" I nod and kiss him again. Ethan calls for Gray and we have the most amazing night.  Or at least I did.

RAH RAH UMMA MAAA MAA MAA U LA LA WATCH ALL THAT ROMANCE. 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

HOPE U LIKE SAMMY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

XOXO