For Janan G.D

I kept staring at our messages he said he was close. I bite my lip as I look around. I search for him hoping that he's already here. I can't wait to see, touch and kiss him for the first time. Eight months Grayson and I have been texting and flirting now it's Coachella and we're finally meeting up and to be completely honest I could not be more nervous. I search and search but do not find him. Sadly it's been 10 minutes and I've given up. I start walking away from the place we were going to meet bumping in to a few people as I left. "Janan!" I hear someone scream my name. I turn around and see Grayson smiling. I smile ear to ear as I run over to him. I jump into his arms not caring to make a scene in front of thousands of people. "I thought you weren't coming," I say against his ear. "I got lost," he chuckles. I smile as I stare I to his eyes. "You're even more gorgeous in real life" Grayson says making me blush. "You are too," I respond. Gray laughs once more making me laugh. "So you gonna kiss me or what?" I ask as he sets me on ground. "Well if its what you want..." He smirks. We both lean in and share the longest and most passionate kiss. Then the romance fades and it turns into a heated make out session. My hands in his hair, his hands on my ass. Load moaning happing and use of a lot of tongue. We finally pull out to catch some air when I see him lean close to my ear. "Whant to get out of here?" He asks. I smile and nod. I grab his hand and we exit Coachella. Since the drive to my house and the drive to his motel are quite far away we decide to just do it in the car. "Car sex is always good," I say trying to convince him. "My seats are gucci" he shows off. "Even better," I respond. We get in the backseat of his car and start making out. Slow at first. His hand moves up my leg until he grips my thigh. I tug on his shirt and help him take it off. I kiss his lips as he unbuttons my pants. I switch us around and take of my shirt leaving me in a dark green bra. He sits up with me in his lap and kisses me. He unstraps my bra as he kisses my neck. I tug on his head as I throw my head back. His kisses trail lower until he starts sucking my left boob. I moan his name as his tongue swirls around my nipple. While he sucks on my boob he pulls down my shorts along with my panties. Now that I'm completely naked I push him down on the seats and kiss his abs. I make sure to kiss every single inch of his skin before I pull down his pants and boxers. I grab him in my hand pumping his shaft before he slips inside of me. "Condom?" Gray asks. "No. I took a pill for this," I respond making him chuckle. I get up slightly and pass his throbbing head over my slit. I moan feeling his head touch my clit. He slips inside of me making us both moan. I place my habds on his chest while Grayson lays his hands on my waist. I start moving my hips and enjoy the feeling of his sick inside of me. I start going faster now almost hopping. Our skin is making a loud slapping noise and the air smells like sex. Grayson tries to keep his eyes open but the pleasure becomes so much he has to close the again. I start crying out his name in pleasure as I feel myself tighten around him. I start slowing down and Grayson takes the lead. He raises me up and starts moving his hips upward fucking me as he lays down. "F-f-fuck" I scream as I feel him touch places no one else ever has. I can myself get closer and closer with every movement he made. I knew he was close to as his movements got slower. I took back control and continued to hop on him. My nails dug into his chest as I moved my hips. Grayson squeezed my boon as he moans my name making me even closer to my orgasm then before. I feel an overpowering feeling in my stomach grow and grow until I squirt. I moan riding out my orgasm as Grayson hums seconds later. I flop down next to him, our heavy breathing filling the silence. "Hey," Grayson says as he turns to look at me. "What?" I say looking at him. "I love you," I blush and kiss his lips. "That sounds so good in real life," I smile. "I love you too"

Long overdue imagine

Please vote and check out my other books

xoxo❤