He finds out you're pregnant (part 3)

**not proof read, sorry**

●PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END. HAS TO DO WITH THE NEW CHARACTERS●

Alex: (i know there's usually a real estate agent with the customer but this is a fanfic so idgaf😂)
Today you and your newely wedded husband Alex, we're going to go look at houses in hopes of finding your new house for you guys. You pull up to a very nice two story house.
"This is beautiful" you say as you step out of the car.
"It sure is" Alex says as you two walk up the steps leading to the front door. Once you enter the house, you start exploring it.
"Y/N!! Come check out the backyard! It's huge!" You come jogging down to stairs to meet Alex at the back porch. You're smiling looking outside as you unconsciously place your hand on your stomach.
"Let's go check out the rooms" you say as you grab Alex's hand, leading him up the stairs into the hallway. You open the door immediately to your right. Inside is a decent size room with a queen size bed, a walk in closet and a small connected bathroom. "Guest room!" Alex says as you two step out of the room immediately running to the end of the hallway skipping a room and heading straight towards what both of you know is the master bedroom. You open the door and your jaw drops. The room is huge! It has a decent size balcony with an amazing view of the city, another small bay window, king sized bed, and two walk in closets. You open the door to the connected bathroom and it is also huge, it's almost the size of the guest bedroom. It has a bathtub, shower, Jacuzzi and a double sink. (Aka Mr. and Mrs. Sink)
"I think this is the one" Alex says.
"Hold up, we still have one room to look at" you say as you head out of the room and walk down to the other side of the hallway to the room you two skipped.
"What could we use this room for?" Alex questions as you both walk into the room which is small but perfect for what you had in mind.
"I don't know, maybe a nursery?" You say smiling and looking at Alex. He doesn't really pay attention to what you say but then he realises.
"Wait, what did you say?" He says with a smile on his face.
"I said we could use this as a nursery because we're gonna be needing one real soon" You can see the excitement in his eyes as he walks over to you and gives you a hug while also picking you up.
"Then this is for sure our house" he smiles as you two get ready to leave the house to go find your real estate agent to tell them that that's the one. When you two are in the car, Alex grabs your hand and says,"you don't know how excited I am to start this journey of parenthood with you, I wouldn't have it any other way." You smile as you turn on the radio so both of you can sing along to the songs. "I love you" you say. "I love you too" he responds.

Kade: **warning for those who don't like vomit**
It was early Sunday morning when you woke up with an erge to go to the bathroom. As soon as you stepped into the bathroom, you started throwing up. A min. Later you felt someone pull up your hair and started massaging circles on your back, you know it's Kade. When you're done, you get up and brush your teeth.
"Babe, how do you feel?" Kade asks, his eyes filled with worry as he looks at you.
"Not well, think i need to see my doctor, it's the 3rd time I vomit this week." You say. As you pick up your phone and dial your doctor's office to schedule an appointment. "Ok, yea that's perfect, Thank you... see you soon." You hang up and look at Kade. "I have to get ready, the earliest they had available today is in an hour."
"Ok, I'll be ready in 5, I'm coming too." You smile as you watch him walk away. You get changed, do your hair and put on a little bit of make-up and you're ready to go. As if on cue, Kade shows up at the door ready as well. You both head to the car and the car ride is short and filled with comfortable silence.
•~•At the doctor's office •~•
You check in and then you and Kade wait for your name to be called in the waiting room.
"Y/N Y/L/N" you and Kade stand up and follow the doctor into the room.
"So what has been bothering you lately" the doctor asks and then you explain to him what has been going on. Then he does a few doctor things "Ok so I'm just going to run a quick test and I will be right back" as soon as he exits the room, Kade speaks up. "What do you think he is going to say?"
"I honestly don't know" you say. A few minutes pass and the doctor walks in again.
"So I have some good news.... or bad depending on how you think of it." The doctor says as you wait impatiently.
"What is it doc?" Kade speaks up.
"Y/N , you're pregnant.... Not only that but you're having twins! Congratulations! And I'll leave you two for a few min." He exits again. "Oh My God y/n!!! We're going to be parents!!!!" Kade picks you up off your feet as you're still in shock from what you've just heard.
"I can't believe it!" You say as you kiss Kade. The doctor walks in with some papers and stuff for you to schedule your next appointment and all.
•~• In the car •~•
"We're having twins!!!!!" You both say in sync, then laugh.
"Let's go get lunch to celebrate" You say. Kade nodd his head and off you two go to your favorite lunch spot.

《Hey guys sorry if these were shitty, I always decide to write at night before I go to sleep so I get tired sometimes. Anyways, as you guys know I'm adding 2 new characters to the story. I should have taken the chapter down as soon as I ended votes so I'm sorry for those who didn't vote prior to me putting up part 1 of this category, it was my fault. Nathan and Max are the new characters because they were the winners When I 'ended the votes' sorry for those who voted for everyone else who didn't get chosen, especially those who votes from Logan because he was very close and would've won if I would've counted late votes. Maybe I'll add him later on. Thanks for everyone who voted.》

♡Instagram: @kadestan_lange and @gray.dolan29 ♡

◇If u have any suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comments or message me.◇