He finds out you're pregnant (part 4)

***not proof read sorry***

Ivan:
You were out getting a few supplies you needed, with Emilio. Today was the day that you were going to tell Ivan that he was going to be a dad. Emilio was a your second best friend and of course, Ivan' s twin brother so you thought that it would only be fitting if you told Emilio first to see how he thinks Ivan would react. You were planning on making a little scavenger hunt for Ivan and then surprise him at the end and Emilio was going to help him. Once you got to the team 10 house, you told Emilio to distract Ivan for about half an hour until you put everything in place. Nobody else was home so you went into the kitchen and placed a note inside of one of the cabinets. Then you went to a few other places until you had finally reached your final destination. Soon Emilio texted you that he's reading the first clue.
Emilio's pov
(Not good at writing these kinds of poems)
Kitchen note: this is where new things will be placed. Next go to the high open space. We headed to the roof because that's place that we both thought of. There we started searching until we found a teddy bear in the corner with a sticky note attached.
Roof note: good job on your first clue, where to next? How about the place you and I know best.
"Can't help you with this one, I don't know" I said to Ivan. He thoughtfor a few seconds then said. "Come one, I know where we're going we can uber there." A few minutes later you arrive at the grove.
"We've been here for like 85% of our dates" you walk until you see Tessa. "Hey Tessa, what are you doing here?" you ask.
"I was told you give you this then leave" she says as she hands Ivan something then walks away. There's a bottle in his hands with a note inside.
Bottle note: this is the last clue, head to where our love first grew.
"Is that where you two met?" You ask Ivan.
"Yea we're going to the park." It was only a few blocks away. So we walked there. When we arrived there, we both recognized y/n in the corner.
Your pov.
You saw the boys heading over and prepared yourself for what was about to happen. You were sitting down on a banket, playing with your bracelets because that's what you do when you're bored. As as soon as the boys got to you, Ivan immediately Sat down next to you and Emilio spoke up. "I'll leave you two alone, see ya later." He walks away and you and Ivan look at each other. "So what's gp8ng on?" He asks with the teddy bear and bottle in his hands as he holds them up.
"You don't have a clue?" He nodds his head no. "God you're so clueless" you say while laughing. "So?....." He says and you smile.
"I'm pregnant " you say. "We're going to be parents" .... He doesn't say anything until a few seconds later. "This is a prank, where are the cameras?" He says laughing.
"No this is not a prank! I'm 100% serious " you tell him. "Well aren't we a bit too young?" He asks you. "Well maybe all that matters is we love each other right?" He smiles. "of course, we're going to be the best parents ever. He's going to be a little savage." You both laugh then go eat dinner at the grove later.

Chance:
Chance's pov.
"what's up chanthians, today I'm going to be planning a surprise date for y/n. Why? May you ask? Well because yesterday I overheard her calling her mom and tell her she was pregnant. So I plan on surprising her with something special. So I have a few things planned and I'm about to text her."
Texts:
Me: hey babe😘

Cutie😍: hey, what's up?

Me: any plans for
Today?

Cutie😍: no why?

Me: good, get ready😘
Picking you up at 7.

Cutie😍: ok see ya soon😉

"Ok so I just texted her." I show the camera my texts. So now I'm going to get ready." I turn off the camera and head to the shower. About an hour later I'm ready. "So now I'm on my way to pick up y/n. Hopefully she's ready cause she takes foreverrrr getting ready.

Your pov.
You had just finished doing your hair when there's a knock at your door.
"I'm coming you yell" you're kind of her house because you were planning on telling chance you were pregnant today. You open the door too see chance standing there with a bouquet of roses. "You ready to go?" He says.
"Yea, let's go to wherever we're going" you say. Both of you get into the car and head to wherever Chance has planned. Soon you arrive at your favourite restaurant. "Omg I was really craving this." You say...*Time lapse to when you get your food*
"Hey Chance?" You speak up. He looks up and says "Yea, what's up?" You look at him in the eyes. "I'm pregnant." A smile is plastered on his face. "Yea I know." He laughs and your jaw drops. "What? How? When?" He interrupts you. "I overheard you talking with your mom on the phone, this was kind of a celebration." He says. "You weren't going to tell me that you knew?" You say. "No because I wanted you to tell me, I just had to kind of do something for you." You smile. "Thank you. I love you "
"I love you too" you finish eating and he pays for you both. "C'mon we still got somewhere to go." You get in the car and start driving until you see a little carnival. "Wow it looks so pretty." You say. "Is this where we're going?" He nodds his head. Soon you guys have gone on small rides and now you're on the Ferris wheel.
"Y/n, you have no idea how much I love you, you are my world, there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you.... and you little guy or girl, I already love you so much too. I can't wait to meet you." You smile. "I love you too chance." Soon you headed home and cuddled for the rest of the night.

《Hey guys so sorry for the wait but I have been very busy. I start school tomorrow😣. Anyways sorry if it seems kind of rushed. 》

■Can anyone guess what grade I'm going into or my age? How old are u guys? Just curious.■

♡Instagram: @kadestan_lange and @gray.dolan29 ♡

◇If u have any suggestions, feel free to leave it in the comments or message me.◇