the music of love

CHAPTER 1!!!!!

You're kidding right???? I just realized something while sitting in band the third week of school. I am in love with two saxophone players... second chair... and... our band director.

I have loved my band director for a long time. He was always nice to me and acted like I was his favorite student. He is married though and that just sucks. But I think he has feeling for me because he stares at me in class.

I just started liking Mike.... but I think he likes some other girl in the school and hes a year older than me so... he wont be in my band next year. Dangit.

It was after class when I walked into Mr. Lerkins office. He looked up and said come in. " Quick question... when I play the D on the saxophone, its really sharp. How can I fix that?"

He says" hold down the middle side key on your left hand" I did it and it worked. "Coolio!!! Thanks!!!"

The next day, I walk into the bandhall after school and head to his office out of habit I guess. As I turn the corner, it looks as if he was waiting for me. He stands up and walks around his desk. "We have a few things we need to talk about" he says. Uh-oh I think. He walks up beside me and strokes my chin. He starts to mess with my hair, putting almost in a side ponytail from twisting it around his finger. He looks me in the eyes with his beautiful blue ones and says... OMG... "I love you Kayti". At first, it was slow, almost like a slow drizzle. Then, just as quickly as it started, it was hurricane force. He pushed me up against the wall and was kissing me all over my neck, shoulder blade and my lips. I freely kissed him back... caressing his head in my hands. I may have been 16 years younger then him, but it felt like my body was made for his.

There is a knock on his door and he releases me and I start to redo my hair. The head band directors walks in(and obviously not noticing anything amiss) says she needs help stacking chairs. Being drum major, I guess I should go. I leave without looking at Mr. Lerkin.

All I could think about while stacking those chairs was wow... he loves he loves me he loves me... he kissed me he kissed me he kissed me... OMG.

CHAPTER 2!!!!! (COMING SOON)