Chapter Eleven

"Do you have everything? Hair brushes, make-up, straightener?" My sister panicked, scrambling to get everything into my luggages. I nodded, pushing my sunglasses down my face and giving her a hug. "I love you, be safe, and don't come back pregnant not knowing which band member is the dad.." she said and I rolled my eyes, kissing my nephew's cheek. I climbed into the limo, having the driver put my luggage in the trunk. I took off my sunglasses and looked at the man sitting next to me in the limo.

"Last night was great." He said, placing a hand on my thigh. "Harry, I'm suppose to be in a limo with Niall." I said and he nodded. "Well Niall didn't know that, so I took the privilege to help you to the airport." I nodded and looked out the window. "What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head. "What?" He persisted. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked. I was getting sick of all the games. If there was a future between Niall and I, I can't go around fucking Harry anymore. He looked at me, he knew the frustration. "Why him?" He asked quietly, looking at me intensely. I just looked into his hazel eyes, wondering what the fuck he was talking about. "Why did you pick him?" He asked, a bit more angrily. "You're with Amy.." I reminded him, but he shook his head. "I would leave her any day for you." He cried, but I shook my head. "Niall cares about me. He actually wants to know what's going on in my head and not my pants."

"I know tons about you.." He started. I raised my eyebrow and laughed lightly. "Okay, tell me everything you know about me." He sat up, clearing his throat. "Your favorite color is.. Blue?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Purple." "Okay well your favorite food is chinese." "Try seven layer salads." I shot at him, he hung his head low. "I know that you love me.." He whispered. I fought back the tears that stung my eyes. I do love him, and I hate him for it. As I saw the airport out of the window, I prepared to exit the limo. "Let me get to know you.." He whispered, and I looked at him. Why? My face was blank with expression but all I could as is, why? "Why?" I uttered. He licked his lips and slicked his hair back. "Because I want to know you, be there for you.." He said quietly. I sat back in my seat and looked at him. "What do you want to know?" I asked and he bit his lip for a moment and looked at me in my eyes. "What happened to your parents?"