Chapter Twenty - Two

I walked into the large white church with Niall on my arm. He ushered me to a seat with his family, kissed my lips and went to the back with Harry. I said hello to Niall's family, fixing my light pink dress. After a few minutes of waiting, I heard the music begin and Harry walked down the aisle and stood by the pastor. He locked eyes with me and I smiled at him. He looked great. His face had a real smile on it as long as our eyes were connected, but the minute their wedding court started to go down the aisle, his smile turned fake. Niall walked down the aisle with one of Amy's sisters. My sister walked down last with Louis and she shot me a smile. Lastly my nephew ran down the aisle not waiting for the flower girl to throw her petals. We all stood up for Amy as she walked down the aisle. I glanced at Harry's face to see the fakest smile and stared at the dress. I knew he was going to hate it. Once she reached the end, he father gave her to Harry and went to sit down. We all sat down and the preacher started to speak and Harry couldn't stop glancing at me, and Amy was starting to notice it. As she went to look at me I looked away and acted like I was talking to Theo next to me. As I looked back up, Harry never lost his gaze from me. "If anyone has any objections, I asked you to say them now." The preacher asked and Harry wouldn't stop looking at me. "I do.." harry's voice broke the silence and he shook his head. "I can't do this.." he said, backing away from Amy. "What?" She asked, disbelief scattered her face.

"I can't marry you Amy. I thought I could, but I can't." He confessed, running his hand threw his curls. He looked at me and Amy turned around to stare at me. "You're kidding. Right?" She asked and Harry ignored her, walking down the aisle towards me. I gasped and the 500 guests stared in mixed emotions. "Rose.." he whispered as he grabbed my hand and stood me up. "Please come with me. Leave all of this behind. All I need is you.." "what the fuck is this?" Niall yelled and I glanced at him, such anger in his eyes. "Rose please.." I didn't know what to do. "Rose, what is this?" Niall asked. I just stared at Harry. Ha wrapped his hand in mine and slid an arm around my back. "Rose.." Harry cried and I was to stunned to do anything. "Harry, will you stop being a fucking idiot and come over here." Amy yelled and I looked in the worried green eyes in front of me. "Rose, please.." he Begged. Niall's eyes filled with tears and my heart broke looking at him. "Rose..." Harry pressured. I got out of Harry's arms and walked over to a broken Niall. I grabbed his hand, slipped off my ring and put it in the palm of his hand. His sobs became louder as I kissed his head and walked over to Harry who's hand grabbed mine. "You'll go with me?" He asked, smiling brightly. I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and ran out of the church.

I jumped up out of my sleep, frantically looking around the hotel room with Niall's arm around me. "Whats wrong?" Niall asked and I shook my head. "What time is it?" I asked and he looked at the clock on his phone. Six am. Why?" He asked and I looked down at him. "What is happening today?" I asked and he looked up at me. "Harry's wedding?" I laid back down in bed and looked at Niall's sleeping figure next to me. It was all a dream.