Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Oh, come on!! I was just about asleep when I had to remember. Ugh.

Just forget about it. Just go to sleep....

I couldn't. I sat up, grunting. I turned to Harry. He was asleep.

Fuck it. I got up. I'm going to figure this out. If i don't, it's going to kill me. I walked out the door. I walked next door to Niall's room. I knocked vigorously on his door. He answered, with Kirsten standing next to him.

"I can't take it. Tell me what happened!"

They looked at eachother, communicating with their eyes. I just wanted to know what happened, then go to sleep. Their faces turned back to me.

"Come on," they said. I followed them into the room. They sat on the bed, while I stood, waiting for an explanation.

I saw the regret and sadness in their facial expressions again. Oh, come on! Whatever they did, it could NOT be that bad.

"Well, last night we snuck out," Niall started. "And we-"

My pocket started to ring, loudly. My phone. Since when did I take it off vibrate?

"Sorry," I said. Niall shrugged.

I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a text, from Mackenzie. I opened it.

'Oh em geee!! Alex, did you hear what happened?!?'

I was assuming that she was talking about the whole Louis incident. So I replied; 'Yeah. Molly and Allison are probably crying aren't they?'

I put my phone down and got back to Niall. "Sorry," I repeated.

"It's fine." he said.

"It was just my friend back home."

"Well anyway," Kirsten said. "We snuck out last night, just to talk things over and stuff. And we were just driving around... Then we came across this-"

Suddenly, Liam came bursting through the door."I'm back. Louis's still hasn't woken up."

No one gives a shit. I just wanna hear what they fucking did!!

"Did the doctor say anything else?" Niall asked.

Oh my god, Niall! Forget about it! Louis's fine. Don't worry! Tell me the secret! I'm tired and desperate!

"Well, he said that he should be waking up early tomorrow morning, so I'm going back there at around five. Wanna come?"

"Uh, I don't know..." said Niall. Of course he didn't. No one wants to wake up at five am after this late night.

"Okay then. I'm going to bed. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight," said Kirsten, obviously annoyed. She was probably just as tired as I was.

Liam almost closed the door, when he marched right back into the room. I grunted. Now what?!

"Why are all three of you guys in here, anyway?"

"Um....." said Kirsten, "Just, uh- talking things over."

Liam looked at us suspiciously, but nodded. "Whatever." he closed the door and went to his bedroom.

Jesus, can we PLEASE get to the secret now?!

Just then, my phone rang again. Uugghhhhh!!!

I picked it up. Mackenzie again.

'Hell, even I was crying. This is really bad. What if he doesn't wake up?! What will 1D do?! Alex I'm so worried!!!'

I replied, saying; 'Calm down! He should be waking up soon. The doctor said that he'll be up and running in just a day. It's okay.'