Chapter 19

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

Naruto's POV:
Today is the Kyuubi festival.... and my birthday.... It's also the day of the fox hunt. Honestly, how blind are these people?
Well..... time for my other reason I came back here...... for revenge!
I just hope no memories resurface during this time........

I woke up and tried to get out of the bed but something warm was pulling me closer. I looked and saw it was Sasuke! I know I am blushing immensely..... I remember! Sasuke wanted to sleep in my room last night so I let him... nothing else happened...
I tapped him and whispered "Sasuke, it's time to wake up.." but that didn't work. So I tried a.... different.... approach. I leaned on him and whispered in his ears, "Sasuke~~ ah~~ I'm gonna cum~"
Sasuke immediately shot up and looked at me while I was laughing. "Again?" He said.
He pinned me down and came closer to me and said, "don't worry honey, we will continue this tonight~ you'll have a very jolly birthday present~"
All I could do was blush.

We went down and ate breakfast. Mom and dad were in their human forms. Kurama came too. Kaka-nii and Iruka, along with Anko and Ita-nii came too. We had our breakfast and celebrated my birthday!

Sasuke took me for ramen for lunch! Ramen~
When I reached, I saw all of my friends there. Kurama appeared and startled them we all had a great time!!!

~Night time~
It's time. For my revenge.
We all came up with the plan. Sasuke protested at first when he found out but gave in. I sat near an ally waiting for the mob to show up. I waited till I realised where I was...... this was the ally I first got raped in!

Flash back!
No ones POV
Young, 5 year old Naruto ran into an ally as a group of 5 drunk civilians chased him. They cornered him and began to cut him. That is till, one of them said, "Let's see it naked!"
"Let's do it!"
"He's a monster so he'll need to be disciplined!"
"Let's stick it in dry!"
"Let him feel the pain!!"
One of the man held him down while the others started to rip off his clothes. When everything was gone, they stared at Naruto with lust in his eyes! He was soo beautiful!
"P-Please stop..." Naruto said.
"Oh demon, we're just getting started!"
They played with Naruto's body while he begged for mercy. Then, he was turned with his head facing the ground. He felt the men grope his butt and felt something enter in his butthole. It got worse as he felt it slammed in. Naruto cried of pain and screamed.
Before they could do worse, they were burnt by Itachi and bitten by Orochi's snakes. He was taken home immediately.
Flash back end!

No ones POV
Naruto started to shake at the memory. He started to panic, till he heard Kurama's soothing words. He knew of a way to calm him. He started to sing:
(Far from home by Hinder)
You said I'm always saying sorry for the same old things
I'm sorry for the drugs and how much I drink
You said I say it so much it doesn't mean anything
I'm sorry my love but I had to leave

I hope most of you will never know
What it's like to let a love go
Leaving everything at home
Everything you've ever known

I can't fix this from a phone
I'm sorry you feel so alone
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
So far from home

You keep calling and complaining that I just don't care
But would you say that if I was there
It's that picture you keep painting
That's causing your tears
I could set you straight if you were here

I hope most of you will never know
What it's like to let a love go
Leaving everything at home
Everything you've ever known

I can't fix this from a phone
I'm sorry you feel so alone
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
Oh I don't wanna string you along
And that's why I'm letting you go
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
So far from home

And I don't know how many times I talked to you
And I can't count how many fights I fought with you

Oh I don't wanna string you along
And that's why I'm letting you go
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
Oh I can't fix this from a phone
I'm sorry you feel so alone
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
Oh I don't wanna string you along
And that's why I'm letting you go
It's like I told you
You're better off without me
I'm sick of saying sorry
So far from home

When he ended, he could feel tears forming in his eyes. He removed them immediately, removing any trace they were even there. He could sense chakra signatures approaching him. It's time.
The chakra signatures got closer and closer till they were right in front of him.... more than half of the civilians with Sakura as the leader.
"Hello, demon!" She said.
Everyone started to get closer to him while all he could do was stare. The plan was so far successful. They held him to the ground and put pitchforks in him. He didn't even scream cuz it wasn't hurting him. They were about to continue till they got knocked out, one by one, by a blurry blue flash. They all were tortured by their precious Hokage and his wife, but they didn't know... yet. Sakura got it hard, she faced the wrath of the red death. They didn't send them to jail, not yet.
Sasuke came and picked Naruto up and they went home.

~~~Naruto's room~~~
No ones POV
Naruto was picked up bridal style by Sasuke and led to his room. When they were inside, Sasuke place Naruto on the bed and pinned him down. He held Naruto's hands and kissed him. He started to tease one of Naruto's nipples and suck on the other one.
"Sasuke~~ ah~" Naruto moaned in pleasure.
"Now now Naruto... let the fun begin."

Ok so they did the dirty and Naruto became a moaning mess. I can't write this, I'm sorry, cuz I have never done so. Maybe in the future but not now.

Thank you Kimiko_14 for helping me with this chapter.