Bills Girlfriend 🎀🎈

Stephanie: BILL DENBROUGH! I WAITED HALF A FUCKING HOUR FOR YOU AT THE RESTAURANT AND YOU DID'NT SHOW UP FOR THIS?!
Bill: *pulls away from Beverly's lips* I-I.....
Stephanie: *pulls Bill away from Beverly* I don't want you talking to her anymore!
Bill: *looks back and mouths* I'm s-so sorry
Beverly: *turns away and begins to cry*
Eddie: Steph...don't do this...
Stephanie: DON'T YOU STEPH ME! *storms away with Bill*
Eddie: *sighs* sorry bout my sister you guys...
Richie: it's ok
Ben: yeah it's cool I thinks she's kinda cute..
Eddie: Really Ben? Gross...
Mike: it's fine
Stanley: I'm cool with it
Eddie: I'm sorry Bev...I know you like Bill
Beverly: it's not your fault...
Richie: *walks over and sits next to Beverly* it's ok hot stuff there are plenty of fish in the sea
Beverly: but I don't want them! I want Bill...
Richie: *sighs gets up and walks away*
Beverly: where are they headed?
Eddie: probably to my house
Beverly: hmm ok thanks Eddie *walks over to Eddie and kisses his cheek*
Eddie: *blushes* no...problem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly walks slowly towards Eddies house and sees her father. Beverly jumps in the bushes trying not to be seen by her dad. As soon as Beverly is sure her father has gone back inside she keeps walking to Eddies house. She reaches Eddies house and stops at the front doors about to knock and just stands there while thinking: what if he doesn't want me here...what if he tells me to "get lost"?. Bevs heart starts to race. Suddenly she sees Stephanie's bedroom window and decides to look through it. She sees Bill and Stephanie sitting on her bed making out. Beverly's cheeks feel hot and a few tears fall from the already heavy eyelids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: oh god...this can't be happening....they couldn't be...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: looks through the window again and Beverly thought They were only studying...how stupid of me to think something so perverted... then the thought of Bill having his lips pressed against Beverly's lips crossed Her mind and she blushed. Then she heard the scream of Stephanie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephanie: AGHH!!! THERES SOMEONE WATCHING US!!!
Bill: w-who?
Stephanie: I THINK ITS THAT CREEPY GIRL YOU KISSED!!
Bill: *slowly walks to the window*
Beverly: *gulps and frantically finds somewhere to hide*

•end of chapter•