Beverly's nightmare 🎈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Beverly unlocked the old decaying front door of her dirty and messy (relatively) new house she found her father sleeping in front of the tv but it had turned to static. She walked over to turn it off and stopped. All of a sudden a feeling like no other washed over Beverly and made her sick to the stomach. Was it grief (Love)? No not grief..it was something stronger than that (Love). It was on the tip of her tongue but she just couldn't figure out this weird but pleasant feeling. Love! That was the feeling she was feeling. She knew who this love was for it was for Bill (Richie) and there was no doubt Bill meant everything to her at that time (Richie). For some odd reason she couldn't get Richie out of her head. "Odd" she thought to herself as she turned the black and white tv off. Her father stirred and stayed sleeping which made Beverly sigh with relief. As she walked down the decrepit hallway to her bedroom she blushed at the thought of the passionate kiss she shared with Richie. It just wouldn't leave her mind (and heart). The she heard a noise from the bathroom and turned quickly and stopped blushing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: R-Richie? Is that y-you in there?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly got no reply so she walked slowly and cautiously to the noise of..."What was that?" Beverly asked herself as she got closer and closer to the bathroom. As soon as she got to the bathroom door she smelt a foul smell and she gagged nearly throwing up her salad she had for lunch but she held it down and slowly opened the bathroom door. She saw a gruesome scene of Bill hanging from a rope by his neck on her ceiling light. A loud scream came from Beverly but no one came to save her it was like the whole town had died and ignored her constant cries and pleads for help. She turned away from the sight of Bill and suddenly the smell had disappeared so Beverly slowly turned back around and a white gloved hand grabbed her thin boney neck and lifted her up off the ground making her choke on her own saliva for air. She grabbed at the figure standing in the dark...then the figure emerged into the light. Standing there staring at her was the murderous clown! She needed to do something quick or she would become food for this thing and that's the last thing she planned on doing this summer. Then before Bev could come up with a plan IT dragged her away into the dirty grimy sewers then she woke up...in hospital. She looked around and saw...Bill sitting next to the bed with some flowers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: Bill?....
Bill: B-B-BEV!!!!
Beverly: w-where am I? Why are you alive?
Bill: w-well when..
Richie: *walks in* I'll explain stutter boy.
Bill: S-shut up!!
Richie: well how can I tell the story if I shut up wise guy?! Yeah that's what I thought. Anyway Bill told me that when he went downstairs he found nothing but when he came back upstairs to check on you, you had apparently fallen through some weak floorboards to the level below and was knocked into a coma.
Beverly: So I dreamt everything after that? Bill's death? Richie and I kissing? The bathroom.....
Richie: anyway that's what happened
Beverly: oh...okay
Bill: w-where did you g-g-get the idea I was d-d-d-dead f-from?
Beverly: I must have dreamt it when I was in the coma
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly smiled at the fact Bill was alive and not dead. What else had she dreamt? Then there was a scream from one of the rooms in the hospital. Beverly looked around at the boys confused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: guys? Did you just hear that?
Bill: Y-yeah...
Richie: I thought it was just me...
Beverly: lets go check it out-
Richie: No! We'll go check it out, you're staying in bed hot stuff.
Beverly: but...but..
Bill: R-R-Richie's right no m-matter how I-i-ignorant he is and w-w-who's this we? You can go c-ch-check it out for b-b-buh-being such an a-a-asshole!
Richie: what ever *walks out*
Beverly: Sweetie?
Bill: hm?
Beverly: go with him.
Bill: why?!
Beverly: cus he's your best friend and cus I say so!
Bill: but but..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bill knew better than to argue with Beverly so he agreed and ran after Richie leaving Bev alone in the chilly and creepy hospital room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beverly: I hope they return soon...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just then a nurse walked in but this nurse was....different...she (IT) had white pale skin and her (IT's) eyes were...yellow? Instead of Blue or Brown or green they were a deep yellow. "That's odd" thought Beverly concerned but she shrugged it off until the nurse spoke. She (IT) said "Want a balloon Beverly? You'll float too Beverly if you come with us." Then little Georgie walked into the room and started to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
George: Help me Beverly it's cold...I just wanna go home...just take me home...
Beverly: I-I..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before Beverly had time to answer the Clown ran for her. It snarled and snapped as it drooled just looking at her as if it wanted to EAT HER! She closed her eyes and braced herself for the pain to shoot throughout her body from the creatures long sharp jagged teeth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•End of chapter•