Heartbreaking love

It didn't take us that long about an hour or so and we got to Russia's house. Belarus brought us there and gave us some blankets to keep warm while we were in the car. Well Ivan had a blanket for himself but he quick passed that one to me.

He insisted that I would keep the blanket and the jacket to keep myself warm. I wanted to say that he needed his blanket or his jacket as well, but he kept saying that I needed it more because I was not used to the weather of his country. He said that he didn't want me to catch a cold. Knowing the Russian trying to agree about something like this is like learing England to cook. It isn't going to work, how hard you try.

When we were standing in the doorway and Belarus was standing in front of her car, ready to leave to finally go home as well. For her it has been a long day as well. I think it was a hard day for everyone, who was at the hectic meeting of today.

I looked at her and spoke up: "Thank you for saving us,I don't know what would have become of us if you didn't."I said, she nodded as a reply before getting into the car. Only a few minuted later, she was completly out of our sight.

I was looking in the distance, where Belarus just had drove to and than I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around my small waist.Russia had pulled me into a hug. He nuzzle in the crook of my neck for a little before I felt something.

He placed a kiss on the crook of my neck, which just happens to be my most sensative spot on my neck.My face went to the most bright shade of red that it could go. It was a kind of red that would even put big brother Spain's tomatoes, that he is so proud of, to shame.

"R-Russia, W-What are you doing?" I stutterd when I started to get a fizzy feeling in my stomach and a light feeling in my head. He didn't response to the question that I had asked him and just continued like nothing had happened and like it was the most normal thing in the world to do.

He feels so warm. Even though we have been in the freezing cold, in the winter. He doesn't seem to have it cold. It is just like he is normally this warm, if the temperature of his body is way hotter than a normal human. Like he has a fever without being sick. A walking heater dresser like a normal human.

And he is also so soft. He is like a huge teddy bear that gives you a hug. One big enough that it is bigger than yourself. Those huge bears you can find in stores with stuff for little children. That is what Ivan is.

When I looked up, I saw somebody in the distance who was getting closer. It was like the person who was in the distance was focused on this house, it wouldn't be far from a stretch that they would. The house the Russian lived it was very isolated from the nearby village. So you would know if someone would come to this house instead of looking for any other house.

Not long after that I noticed the person walking towards up. Russia noticed it as well and well he didn't seem that happy and didn't really trust the person that was walking. The person, from the looks of it a man from around the age of twenty was walking towards the house. In the fizziness that was in my mind, I could still make out the purple coat that the person was wearing.

Russia must not have noticed the person and turned around with me still in his arms. He wanted to protect me from whoever was coming in our ways. Even when he didn't know who the person was, he still wanted to make sure that I was safe before knowing that.

But I was almost sure that I knew who it was that was walking, there on the side of the road. I slowly broke free from the hug where I was in and turned back to look at the person. Since they were very close now I could see who it was. I was right, I knew who it was who walked up to us.

To be honest I was more than suprised to see him here. I don't know why he would be here. Does he need my help with something? Why didn't he call me if there was really something that was on his mind?