Unexpected

I walked into the woods and was stopped by a strong arm . I mean I knew who grabbed me and I felt uncomfortable still. Sparks shot through where he touched me and I sighed.

"I need to tell you something" He spoke in my ear making me shiver.

"I'm your mate, and your mines" He said hesitantly.

Holy. Shit. No. Fucking .Way  . I must be dreaming, this isn't happening. Mates?! no.. We can't be mates, I need him to stay away from me. I know exactly what a mate is which makes me even more upset.

At that moment I felt my Angel blood give in and My wings perked up.

Its true, That's what those sparks meant, That's why every time I was around him, I felt calm and safe, Like he would never hurt me... but This can't be happening.

"I have to go"I said before sprinting away from him, my heart beating like a drum.

"No Come back!!" He yelled but I kept running.

I heard him shift and his hard thrust on the grassy forest floor weren't silent. Pounding of paws behind me. I heard his breathing and I practically felt the swift movements he made, It was like I was his prey.

I was soon tackled to the hard ground and I felt my restrainer rip. I sucked in air as my wings hit the grass. I lied down on my back not moving. I need help.

"Hallelujah!!! Stars and Blue sky!!Love fill my sight!! As the wind blows...

Hearts go soaring and the Angels start singing , to worship and wonder his birth.

Proud and Calm.. Go stand tall and The Spirits sang through the night!!" I sang as loud as I could softly.

This was a song only angels knew. It meant 'Help'. there were two types of calls for it. But I used this one. My Uncle would be here in seconds. I need him now more than ever. Just don't move and Your wings won't pop out, I said to myself.

"Step away from me, Slowly!!" I yelled at Damien's wolf.

"My back is sore From the impact and you lying on top of me is causing me more pain" I said knowing he wouldn't hurt his ′Mate′.

In an instant he was off me and shifted. He pulled on clothes and stuck his hand out. His eyes full of sadness and pain. Like he felt so heartbroken.

"No. Don't move me. My back is hurt" I warned him glaring.

Faster than a blink of an Eye I saw My Uncle run into the clearing. He ran to my side and glared at Damien. Damien eyed the scene and Growled at my Uncle. 

"Whats wrong?" Markus said Ignoring the growling boy a few feet away from him.

Concern and anger filled My Uncles gaze and his hands shook softly in anger. I could see his restrainer shaking through his shirt and I spoke softly.

"My restrainer... Ripped" I said to him.

"Damn" He said punching a nearby tree making it shake. Leaves flew off of it and Damien's eyes nearly exploded from his face.

"Hold on,  Carol will be here with a new one" He said crouching next to me.

"Dad?Turn around, He is still here and he can't see me" I said to Markus , pointing at Damien.

"Can't see what?! Your My mate!!! I can see everything about you!!" Damien growled.

"Mate?!" My Uncle yelled  his eyes darkening.

"WEREWOLF WHAT IS YOUR RANK!!" My uncle yelled at Damien as he sprang up.

Angel blood poured into his words with authority. Damien's wolf gave in and Answered.