Heart broken

"Invisibility!!"Danny yelled.

"Please!! invisibility!!! dont let us be seen god!!!please!!" I yelled.

In a second before Anything a wolf jumped on the buildings roof and walked right by us.

"Where the fuck did they go!!" He yelled.

They couldn't see or smell us.

Without hesitation I pulled my restrainer off,It clicked and the wolf turned to us.

He could hear us...

I yanked it off and my red wings flew apart, I sprinted to Danny and yanked it off too. Clicks and Rips sounded through the air and the wolf pinpointed our exact spot.

" I hear them!!" He yelled.

Danny pushed Me behind him and ran to the guy, He shoved him which cause the man to fall off the roof.

"You only have Two minutes!!" Gods voice rang in my head.

I grabbed Danny's hand and the fallen restrainers before jumping off the roof.

His wings spread like dragons and He put a serious face on. The guy he pushed was on the grass face first and not breathing . A pool of blood surrounded him and wolfs howled. I gulped before Flapping my wings harder.

When we got to the hotel, we broke into the window and ran for the restrainers. I slid one on before Pulling on a shirt.

"Times up" God said and I knew we were visible.

I grabbed the suitcase and Ran out the room. Danny followed after, not saying a word. Our hearts sped up when We saw two men in the hallway.

"Hey there they are!!" One yelled.

Danny grabbed my hand and we ran back into the room, We heard rips and snarls and Two brown wolfs were chasing us. We jumped out the window and landed gracefully on the ground.

We ran like we were running from the devil himself, Faster than any werewolf, Alpha or not. I felt my wings shake in the restrainer and Groaned went my legs Got tired.

"Come on!!" Danny yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me.

I heard more snarls and held my breath, going into Angel mode I Sprinted with Danny, The woods were dark and He looked like Uncle Marcus for a second.

Dangerous, A dark Angel.

I stopped when two Wolfs leapt at us from the front, I did a flip into the air and leapt over the two wolfs, Danny grabbed one and twisted its neck.

I ran and Ran until a wolf tackled me, I screamed as It dug its claws into my arm, I quickly grabbed its head and twisted. It lay lifeless in my arms. Danny came behind me and I felt a tear go down my face.

Howls erupted from the forest and a dark brown wolf  walked into the clearing. He stared at the dead wolf in my hands with love, sadness and anger.

Is this his mate?

oh shit..

he growled and leapt at me, right when gods voice rung through my mind.

"Do not murder!!" He roared.

I felt a sting go though my back and screamed. Danny shoved the wolf before it got to me and stood dumbfounded above me.

"Oh no!!" Danny yelled kneeling next to me.

he grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"God please don't phase her now!!" he yelled right when another sharp pain came again.