Origins

The planet morphinias is located in the middle of the universe how is a mystery but it just is and the morphinians are the race that lives on that planet each of these people are born with amazing power enofe to take on powerful beings but some evil they cannot beat even if they team up they have not enofe power to beat some of these beings known to the earth people as aliens but to us they are worse they are the very darkness to the universe their named the darkrinians, the most darkest and most evil race they are the opisite to everything good and wish to destroy the very universe.

The motives of this race are only know to very few such as earth and many worlds tormented by these beings the planet Morpheus developed a plan to fight back against all the evil races they would seek out the time rift a legendary rift that allows certain people to got through only those of high power levels are allowed through or if you have a certain status in the universe such as god or a protecter seeker or even a diplomat now you may ask what are the jobs of these certain people well allow me to explain, as you know the muitiverse isent different timelines but a parallel universe which consists of different things say in one universe there is earth perfectly fine but in another universe with a earth that is completely terraformed or maybye even destroyed and everything in that universe would be different to ours or another and the rifts in each universes are protected to stop evil from crossing each universe this is the job of the protecter or protectors depends on how that universe does things but each universe has a race much like ours such as in multiverse number 7 there is the rising sun they are an incredibly powerful race that lives on the sun and works from it they've managed to beat all evil dew to the suns power and their leaders power and in another universe much like Are universe the metalkind a race of sentient robotic beings lead by the metalkindking he's almost done eradicating evil from his universe.

Us three races are close enofe to each others there is just one problem in our universe one morphinian born with a heart full of malice managed to escape our world and went into the darkest corner of our universe he used all the evil and darkness at that part of it to create the opposite to morphinains the darkrinians basicly evenly matched but evil of cource so we came up with the muitiverse alliance to arradicate all evil across the muitiverse the rising sun metal kind and morpinians made an alliance using the diplomats to cross the rifts and make them obviously and now we use the rifts to go across the muitiverse wiping out any evil in any universe but of cource we were to busy with our counter parts the darkrinians and so begins the story of morphinian the son of king mophius.
-----——————-----------———————
His son was born with incredible power enofe to destroy anything but he couldn't use this power for he was too weak at the time and was being raised to fight and so the story of how he came to be the hero begins find out what happens in the next chapter.