Morphinan and the Blue dragon fire

As soon as my trainer woke me up made us walk ages until we reached this great training ground he was on about.

(Morphinain) I hope this long ass walk you made us do is worth it sir my legs are tired after that walk how long was that anyway it literally took us two days to get here.

(Captain) hmm I'll have you know kid I coulve got here in seconds but its good training not just for me but you aswel and besides it was only 1000 miles its not that bad at are walking pace.

(Morphinain) heh I do admit that's impressive for just two days but still I hope this is worth it.

(Captain) that depends on you not me kid now its just over this peek and then you should see it the legendary fire.

We walk to the cliff and I instantly see a sight I thought I'd never see.

(Morphinain) woh what in the name of morthros is that!

The thing I'm seeing right now if your wondering is a giant wide pool kinda thing like at the bottom of a water fall but instead its blue and incredibly hot and weird looking.

(Morphinian) just what am I supposed to do sir it's a giant deep pool of blue lava.

(Captain) I'm glad you asked your going to learn how to control that fire and be able to swim in the stuff but first we will start of slow and use that geyser over there that spews blue fire steam every minute or so ok so go stand over it and prepare your sences and strength because one wrong move and you'll get hurt.

I go and stand on this geyser thing its much like a volcano to be honest.

(Morphinain) hmm nothing happening.

(Captain) idiot.....

BOOM an explosion of hot blue steam spew out and covers morphinain until he is not visible.

(Morphinain) OWWW! Thats hot why dident you tell me that was coming.

(Captain) I dont need to you dumb turtleorac its your job to sence it coming not me...jeez I'm starting to think you need more lava training if you carry on.

(Morphinian) NO WAY I'VE GOT THIS I WAS JUST WARMING UP!

(Captain) warming up? You did that on purpose dident you....-__-

(Morphinain) whats with that face for was it something I said, but anyway enofe of that time for me to get serious I was just testing how hot it was and wow this is way better then normel lava this should make for a perfect challenge.

(Captain) yea kid if I was you I would concentrate on the steam not me.

The ground starts to shake and a giant burst it about to come.

(Morphinain) hmm ahah! I feel it coming and now I get what he means I cant sence it because it keeps its power low until the last second strange its like this thing is alive,
NOW! Yahhhhhhh! I power up and shout BARRIER! A white shield of energy flows around me just before it sets of.
BOOOOM!!! A giant geyser of blue flame steam explodes and reaches the very sky and explodes out words.

(Captain) ugggg I dident expect it to be that big oh no its heading towords me ahhhhh I dont think so!!

I put my arms in a blocking stance just before it hits me

(Captain) ahhhh thats hot! I can barley block it without being pushed back ugggahhhh.....oh good its stopped thank god..woooh now how's Morphinian.