~Can I sleep with you?

"The hell I can't!" Max shouts

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"WAIT!"

Max turns around and says, "There is no such thing as monsters! And there's no such thing as ghosts!" All four of you just stood there in shock. Max continues "And there. IS NOTHING. TO BE. AFRIAD OF!!!"

He reaches the handle and opens the door. Jasper yells out "DONT!!" But it was too late. Max fully opens the door. When you all saw the room inside, you five stand there in shock.

Inside the room was Quartermaster naked. And other old people. Some of them were in animal suits. Then there's a banner hanging that says "Fantasy Island, No limits, no shame." All of the people inside looked back at you guys.

There was a few second of silence and  suddenly, Quartermaster holds up a dildo and says "I WARNED YEEEEEEOOOOOOOUUUU, CHIIILLLLLLLDD!!!" Max's eye twitches and screams from being scarred for life.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

~

Quartermaster drives the boat and you four were sitting down, being scarred from what you guys saw. You looked at Max. Especially him. He looked even scarred than you guys. Quartermaster grumbles under his breath.

"Ruined my night. Probably next one too." Then all of you guys arrived back at Camp, away from 'Spooky Island'. David saw you guys and runs over to the dock "What the gosh darn heck happened? Why were you over at Spooky Island?"

You four didn't say anything and Quartermaster says "Don't let them
over there in that island again. Geez, keep an eye on them next time." You all got off the boat, still scarred from what you guys saw.

David sighs and shakes his head "It's past your guy's bedtime. Cmon, go to your tents." You both walked over to your tents and separated, nothing saying anything "Dang." You said to yourself "What have I got myself into?"

You enter your tent and try to shake off from what you saw. You stretch your arms and yawned, taking off your regular clothes and putting on pjs. You set it aside and lay down on your bed.

You reach for the blanket and pull it over you. Then you finally shut your eyes, now ready to go to sleep. A few minutes of silence comes in, but then a voice was heard from behind you. "Y-y/n?" You snap your eyes open.

You roll over your bed and see Max standing in front of your tent. Your eyes widen "Um...what are you doing here Max?" Max groans "Ugh, yeah I know. Seems weird to be here but...I just can't stop thinking about what happened back there."

He blushes lightly "...I just need to take my mind off of that. Mind i-if I sleep with you tonight?" You blush a little "U-uh...okay? But what if we get caught sleeping together..?" Max enters your tent. He sits on the bed next to you.

"I won't give a shit. I just need some comfort alright. You're the only one who I l-like..." he turns his head away and mumbles under his breath "God fucking dammit Max..." you giggled a little bit and held his hands.

His eyes widen and looks at you "I like you too Max. It's okay. Don't forget about Nikki and Neil haha." Max chuckles "Heh...well, I like you more than them actually so..." you smiled a little and kissed his cheek.

He blushes and grunts "Fucking god y/n. You didn't have to kiss my cheek." You giggled and smirk "So, you want to sleep now or no?" Max nods "Yeah, let's head off to sleep before we're caught still awake." You nodded and lay down on the bed.

He takes off his sweater and hangs it on a branch. He awkwardly lays down next to you. You look at him and he looks back at you "What?" You chuckled "Oh nothing." You grab the blanket and pull it over you guys.

"I bet you're gonna regret sleeping with me Max." Max shrugs "Nah. I won't." "Hm...you seem pretty confident about that." Max wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You blush at his action and he buries his face in your hair.

"Good night bitch."
"Good night whore."