Debut Concept teaser

The concept teaser video and image of Golden Child's Bomin and Y were revealed.

'Golden Child' will be debuting on August 28, and 'Teaser' images were released for the first time.

The company, Woollim Entertainment, had released teaser images that shows the charm of the members from the 7th of August (00:00 KST), through Golden Child's official SNS, YouTube and Naver V LIVE channels.

In the public image and video, the youngest person in the teaser, staring at the camera with a bright smile, thrilled the girl fans. Bomin has completed a refreshing summer look by matching tops that show off colorful patterns.

Y, which was released together, showed an unusual image transformation by trying to transform from a blonde to a black hair.

In particular, it makes it impossible to keep an eye on images such as genuine cartoon characters, and it captivates the minds who perfectly digest the fresh visual and street fashion that is full of boys and amplifies the expectation of 'Golden Child' debut album concept.

Along with the teaser image, Golden Child's debut album (First Mini-album) was also released.

The album name is derived from "Golcha", which is short for "Golden Child" with [Gol-Cha!], Which means the power and ambition of Golden Child's first challenge to the music industry.

Golden Child's first album with its first concept Teaser and video release, Golden Child has been waiting for their new debut album to show off some new music and various attempts.

Golden Child, is about to make their debut on August 28th, means 'to be a perfect child with only one person in 100 years', leading the Korean music industry for 100 years and leading the music trend for the next 100 years. Composed of a total of eleven members.

Meanwhile, Golden Child plans to launch a series of concept images for each member, starting with Bomin and Y.

Info from: OSEN Reporter, Chungwon