DY - Vlive

[TRANS] DAEYEOL in VLIVE 
"I was in a family gathering, and there was raw fish. I felt uncomfortable cause I didn't want to eat it +"

"I told to myself 'you don't have to eat it' but I realized 'you can eat it' so I took the initiative and asked +"

"if i could take a bite, and I did, on my own"

"I had some 7-8 friends in school. We were in school and hyung was with me. We would hit each other and run away"

"but they got confused and hit Sungyeol-hyung instead of me screaming 'DAEYEOL-AHHH"

"if you look at me from the back, sungyeol hyung and I are hard to recognize. I swear, look *turns around*"

"I had some good and bad moments in my life, but I was happy nevertheless"

"In class I was a good student but not the best one. I would sit at the front of the class"

"there was this friend I really cherish now, let's call him 'J' he one day asked me to study with him, so we did"

"we studied together in the library for 3 months"

"we've reached the time when I started being a trainee. I won't say much, just a few things"

"The moment most hard for me was when i had a slump in my trainee days."

"can you guess what was my most happy moment? can you? ah, right. yes. Golden Child. When the 11 of us became GNCD"

"can you guess when I'm most happy? It's when I'm with Golden Child"

"What's my favorite color? Well I like purple, blue... red... yeah, those"

"Oh, the member who doesn't hear to my words? I'll talk honestly. There isn't. They're all good kids"

"The most excited one is Jangjun. He knows how to cheer people up"

"Since we reached a million hearts I'll do some poses so you can take screenshots, are you ready?"

"there are fans from Mexico, Turkey, Chinese fans, Japanese fans, Malaysia.. (there was one more I forgot)" (phil. din namention ni Dae)

"I will now choose the next member for tomorrow's relay, I'm nervous"

"Who could the member in this blue pill be? Oh, Joochan? Bomin? Jangjun? Jibeom Jibeom? Jangjun Jangjun?"

"I can hear you all gasping to know who is next haha this is fun"

"the next member is... TAG!"

"oh... I don't hear anything (coming from the members) yesterday I did a lot of noise... (there's some screams) LOL"

"What would you like for TAG to show you? His personal talent? His screams were very cute haha."

"TAG will do well tomorrow, because he's good looking"

"thanks for coming today to the vlive, we do this for you"

"is there something else you're curious about? An advice? Something Sungyeol hyung told me?"

"Sungyeol-hyung told me to endure the pain, stay with my chin up... yeah, that kind of advice"

"I suffered a lot until the debut, but now it's the start. I'm starting now."

"What is Golden Child to me? Everything."

"we're debuting with our mini-album 'Gol-Cha!'... yes, 'GOL- CHAA!', so please give it a lot of love"

@alwaysgold_
via. Hyohyo Kim