Chapter 12 - My dearest Alpha

Alex's Pov :

'He's here and I am going to kill him.' It took all of my will power to get Sky under control, but that doesn't mean I could hold back the memories.

Flashback :

I was only 11 when I started showing signs of shifting. My parents were worried about my well being and decided to take me to the Alpha Rick. He said it was impossible for an Omega to shift that young so my parents ignored them.

Then when I was near a fire it may burst out of control. Water would randomly float a bit in the air. The wind may pick up speed around me or the earth may crack like an earthquake had happend. No one ever saw this exept for my parents. They told the Alpha what was happening and he sent us to the pack doctor. He had no idea what was happening with me and made the assumption that I was cursed.
Eventually,  my Alpha decided I was a danger to those around me. My family and pack. He didn't sugarcoat any of it and I was only a child. I wasn't supposed to hear this but he threatened my parents with banishment if they told a soul about any of this. Of course they obliged, it was impossible for them not to as he used an Aphla command.

The night before my 12th birthday I heard him discussing, with his Beta how to kill me. They were originally going to kick me out of the pack, but were scared I would come back for vengeance. Little old me was frightend almost to the point of having a panic attack. I rushed back to tell my parents.

We all felt betrayed that the man meant to protect us was going to kill me, a child. With undying sadness they had to send me away on my birthday, a supposedly happy day. They packed me a bag with all my essentials and Regrettably sent me off, to live my life as a rogue.

It was a full moon that night and I shifted for the first time into black wolf and Sky was born. My wolf was only a third of the size it is now. After a year I could safely control my powers to a certain extent. And after 2 I could hide my scent so I coukd go through packs undetected. Then at the age of 15 I shifted into my white wolf. Only recently, on my 17th birthday,  did my wolves stop growing.

Flashback over

So that is how it has been and all because of that man Rick. He was going to kill a 12 year old just because he was too scared to take a risk. I had to learn to survive the hard way, I was only a child.
I haven't seen my Mum or Dad for over 5 years because of him. They probably think I'm dead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's Pov :

Me and Alex we laughing like crazy,  I forgot that Alpha Rick was coming until I smelt him. All of a sudden, Alex stopped laughing and breathed in something which made her eyes flash black.

Her hands clenched so tighlty together her knuckles turned white. Her nails started to draw blood, it was almost as if she was in some sort of trance.

Why would she be like that? What pack was she from again? Water Glaze Pack, her old Alpha is here. I have never seen her this mad before, what could have happened to make her this angry. When she hasn't even seen him yet.

After a few minutes she snapped out of it and through gritted teeth said
"If you even think about telling Rick who I am you will have hell to pay with. Understand? I want to do it myself."
I could tell it was her wolf speaking as at that point In time here eyes were black. To be honest,  it was creeping me out and it wasn't even directed at me.
"Don't worry I won't, just calm down. I will sneak you out the back door so he doesn't spot you. No need to be so rude."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's Pov :

Once I had gained control again I replied with "Sorry, and no I want to see him. I will exit the way I entered. He wont recognise me, trust me."
He seemed a bit confuesd but led me down the corridor none the less.
"Are you sure about this?" Without hesitation I answered "I am definitely aure." I have matured over the years in the looks category and I have masked my scent so he couldn't possibly recognise that.