Chapter 9; "Oh Fuck..."

I woke up before Jayy. 'Eh, let him sleep. He hasn't much recently.'

I laid there with him, unable to pull away from the dead grip he had when he was asleep. I closed my eyes, not tired, but too lazy to keep them open, and listened as he began to talk in his sleep.

After a bunch of soft, incoherent mutterings and a few quiet sounds that seemed a bit sexual, he started to speak a bit more clearly, or at least enough that I could understand him.

"Mmm... B-Baby... God that feels good."

I chuckled, realizing what he was dreaming about. "Nice Jayy," I whispered as not to wake him.

"Hunter... Oh f-fuck..." He whimpered and bucked, hitting the wall and waking up.

I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, unsure how to act. 'Did he just say' my 'name?! No, no surely there's another Hunter. Besides... I thought he was gay... Or is he bi...? He' was 'flirting with me before...'

"Thank God, she isn't awake." He started to get up and I acted like I was just waking up.

"Hmm? J-Jayy?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh... yeah?"

"Wh-Where're you going?"

He chuckled nervously. "Morning wood. Kinda dislike it, I'm going to shower." I whimpered. "Would you rather I jerk off in front of you?!"

"Nooooo," I whined loudly.

He laughed. "Alright then. I'll return."

"'Actually' shower before you do."

"Duh!" He laughed. "C'mon lazy bum, get your ass up. Show today. And 'you' are singing too."

"'No' I am 'not'."

"Why not?" He whined.

"Because Jayy. No."

"Aww..." He walked off with his head dipped, pretending to be all sad.

"Whatever. Wake me up when you're back and I'll get ready."

"Fine." He smirked. "Just don't expect more than a towel."

"Jayy!" I through his pillow and him and he laughed with me and tossed it back. "Alright, alright. No towel."

"That's not what I-"

"Sure it wasn't." He walked off, acting all cocky.

>*|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*<

Jayy's POV

I sighed. "Stupid ass boner..." I mumbled under my breath. "Thank God she was asleep though. 'That' would've been embarrassing."

Once I got done with the 'actual' shower, I shaved and put a towel around my waist. I walked back to the bunk and woke up Hunter.

"C'mon babe, ya gotta get up."

"Mmm..." she whined loudly. I bit her earlobe gently and she jumped. "J-Jayy...?"

I let go. "Up. Now. C'mon we have a show."

She sighed and went to shower, bringing clothes with her. I closed the curtain of the bunk and dropped the towel. "Well damn... Now look what I did. Eh, it'll be fine."

I got dressed in the bunk, then trotted into the kitchen. Dahvie was in there making food. "You get up too early, ya know that?" I asked him.

Dahvie motioned at my waist. "Those with bones should not throw stones," he said.

"Oh shut it. You try goin' through the rebound stage sleepin' next to a hot girl!" Dahvie died laughing. "What?" He motioned behind me and I turned.

"Oh fuck..."