Chapter 32

Your POV:

You and Astaroth were waiting by Issei's house for the duel. You both wore black hoodies, trousers and shoes.

"Astaroth try and restrain yourse-," You began.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Astaroth replied cracking his knuckles as he put a cigarette in his mouth.

You just sighed as you leaned against a wall.

You waited for a while "Bro they're here," You looked up as you saw the student council along with Serefall following them.

Serefall's POV:

"Why are you in such a rush Sona?!" I cried as I followed her and her peerage.

"Shouldn't you be working?" Sona shouted back as I just cried slowly.

"Where are we going?!" I shouted as we soon stood in front of the house of the red dragon emperor, Issei's, house.

"Look why are you here?" Sona asked, turning around.

I blushed lightly.

Flashback

I was in a meeting with the other devil kings, Sirzechs Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub and Falbium Asmodeus. We were sitting around a round table.

"For the next meeting I would like to propose an alliance with the demon kings as they have proven to be very powerful and we also share a common enemy, the khaos brigade," Sirzechs stated sitting on his chair.

"If you say they're powerful then I'll believe you but what makes you say this?" Ajuka asked, interested.

"First, there are 9 demon kings and they're most powerful king is called the king of darkness," Sirzechs started "He single handedly beat me, Grayfia, Serefall, Michael, Azazel, my sister's peerage and a small amount of our army."

Falbium, who is normally sleeping all the time, looked up instantly whilst Ajuka simply had his jaw wide open "He's that powerful..."

"Sirzechs and I have personally met 5 of the 9 demon kings," I stated "The king of darkness also even managed to defeat Ophis though both had to hold back or else the whole would go poof, poof, poof!" I giggled.

Ajuka just shook his head at me "An alliance would benefit us very well but we must at least give something to them as this alliance might only be favourable for us."

We all paused and realised what would we give them as this offer is really 1 sided for us. We thought for a while until the usually lazy Falbium looked at me nervously "Serefall you still need a, uh, suitor right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked cheerfully.

"Well maybe you could marry the demon king of darkness," He stated as I just froze.

I could feel my face heat up badly "W-w-what? Why m-me?!"

"You're the only female among us, you need a heir and with this we're pretty much killing 2 birds with 1 stone," Sirzechs replied smirking "Besides, it seems you have already, lets say fallen for him."

"W-wait wha? N-no I haven't!" I blushed waving my hands about.

"Come on, I bet in your dreams you're like oh (Y/N) kiss me!" Sirzechs laughed as Ajuka and Falbium joined him.

"O-okey fine! I said as they continued laughing at me "But what am I g-going to do?"

"Well then you should visit him in the human world and live with him," Sirzechs said still laughing.