COMPETITION TIME [4K!!]

CLOSED

Hiyaa and welcome to my contest to celebrate 10k votes AND 4K FOLLOWERS!! first of all, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported this book and my graphics! it means the absolute world to me, and I know I don't say this enough...

Hiyaa and welcome to my contest to celebrate 10k votes AND 4K FOLLOWERS!! first of all, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported this book and my graphics! it means the absolute world to me, and I know I don't say this enough, but you're all so special to me, and I honestly love you all. so thank you for being here, for commenting, for keeping up with my (extremely) slow updates, for accepting me for the graphic pea that I am, and for being beautiful 💕

To all my incredible followers, I have no words. You've made my time on wattpad so special, and I can' thank you all enough <33

This contest is only for graphic designers, however, there is also a giveaway where you can win some (terrible) graphics from yours truly.

Graphic Contest
This is a graphic contest, meaning that you can make any type of graphic - it doesn't have to be a cover. A banner, a picspam, a gif - you name it, it can be anything you like. Below are a few of my own books (ik ik sorry guys), and you can choose any or all.

Note: please, please, do not make anything for Alaska. I have too many beautiful covers I struggle to use <33

YESTERDAY I WAS A STAR
Title: Yesterday I Was A Star

Author: Lotte Holder

Quote: n/a

Genre: short story/teen fiction

Celebs: Sofia Black-D'elia, however you do not need to use her. Any girl with black/brown hair (preferably short, but don't mind if it's long) is completely fine. Cole (the love interest hehe) is Hispanic and is a 'bad boy', but any dark haired boy will do, and he does not need to be included on the cover.

Description: Nova Blake has always watched life from the sidelines. But when one bad decision leads to another, Nova finds herself leaving a party with none other than bad boy Cole Colloway.

Other: This story starts off very happy, but grows dark in the last three chapters. It is my attempt to portray mental health in a positive and realistic way. However, at the start of the book, they go to New York. The style of this cover can be any, but I feel like vector or simple would be best.

Ideas: Star is in the title, and some of this book is based on astrology, so anything from space on the cover would be perfect, e.g.
Planet and star doodles. But, this is your design, and I know that anything that you come up with will look amazing, no matter what <3

Inspiration: