Dare 8

My POV~
------------------------------------------------------

Now it's time to use the dare I was waiting for! I checked the cameras to see everyone celebrating and burning the clothes they wore last dare.

I texted my friend for some popsicles because we were gonna swim later on. True texts.

'Marmar, can you get something before we swim in the beach?'

'Sure. What do u want?'

'Some boobsicles
Boobsicles *
Holy goose!
Forget it. stupid autocorrect'

'So some boobsicles and a holy goose?'

'Duck you'

'Now you want a duck?'

'Go to hell'

While she is coming, I decided to put the dare on action. Okaaayyy.
I dial Caliyah's phone. I see everyone freeze and Caliyah answering, then pressing speaker.

"Hello babes! It's me! Anyways. We got another dare from bbgcarson! She said that everyone of you will have to go in the isle for a day!-"

I hear squealing coming from Mal, groans from the VK's and Ben, a scream from Audrey and silence.

"It ain't that bad. Five of you already got the outfits. Just make up the rest. Evie, I swear I'm going to give you a three week break from all your work! Bai anyways!"

I hung up and put my phone under me. Now I'll just let them do them and get ready. I don't wanna pause.

~7 hours later~

I come back from the fun and look at the the gang. I see Evie running about​ you make more outfits and was currently on John  and taking measurements.

I skip till I see everyone take their outfits and trying them on while the VK's and Ben get their own on. I'm surprised Ben kept his.

I'm also surprised about the amount of pink Audrey is wearing. I know that people in the isle don't wear that much of pink.

I skipped some more to the part they are crossing with the limo.

Nobody's POV~
------------------------------------------------------

The gang hid the limo and stay huddled. The VK's had of lying one person in their mind. Uma.

The confused people kept crashing into stuff. Which were Caliyah, Ramsey, John, and MaryAnn. Doug held Evie's hand for comfort, and Jane held onto Carlos' arm.

Mal hissed at the confused 4.

"We don't need our parents finding out we're here!"

Evie looked at a smirking Ben. He looked back at Evie and nodded, knowing what Evie was thinking. They both look st Jay and Carlos and found them smirking too.

Let me tell you something you can really trust

Evie placed a hand on Chad's shoulder and slouch.

Everybody's got a wicked side

Evie made her way Ramsey and switched from each of his side.

I know you you you can never be like us

Watch and learn so you can get it right