you

a small smile covered gellert's face, and for the first time, albus didn't wonder whether or not it was real. he knew it.
that made him grin.
"aunt bagshot doesn't like me hanging out with you, you know." gellert muttered. "something along the lines of me being a bad influence."
albus laughed. "you? a bad influence? since when?"
gellert leaned in, making albus's breathing hitch. "honey, you're the only goodie two shoes here."
the other boy forced himself to roll his eyes. "hardly."
gellert leaned in closer still, and now his hand was resting on albus's thigh. "come on, albus. you've never done a rebellious thing in your life."
"oh, yeah?" he breathed.
"yeah." his friend whispered back. he was enjoying this, playing with albus. the younger boy was too smitten to see. "kiss me, albus, and maybe i'll consider."
albus's shallow breathing caught again, his heart pumping furiously.
"kiss me."
after a long pause, gellert rolled his eyes. "fine. i'll play." and with that, he leaned in, taking albus's lip between his teeth, his hand still on the other's thigh. "kiss. me."
when albus didn't do anything, so unsure yet so happy, gellert closed the gap between them, moving one hand up his thigh and the other one to albus's hair.
that was albus dumbledore's fondest memory.