Chapter Two 🌜Out Of The Ordinary

Status: Edited

Steve's POV
I stayed quiet, in hopes he'd stop acting out of the ordinary. But I didn't know what to do, I liked him too much to see him in pain. "Okay, okay, Soda, calm down," I did my best to act natural and handle the situation.

He started shaking and grabbed for my arms. "S-steve," he hugged me.

A blush of light pink spread freely over my cheeks. "I-its okay Soda," I rubbed his back. "I'm right here,"

His shaking had paused. "T-thanks,"

A small grin crept onto my face as the blush grew. "N-no problem," I went warmer with each breath he took against me. It was somehow perfect, because he was so comfy and I really didn't wanna let go of him.

"S-steve?" He nuzzled.

"Yea Sodapop?" he was probably going to tell me how uncomfortable he was. "We should probably get to work,"

I chuckled in relief. "Yea,"

He smiled and backed out of the hug. I stared at him for a while, slowly feeling my head spin in a daze.

"Stevie? You okay?"

Shoot, was it obvious?

"U-uh huh, great as possibly can be."

After I spoke, Soda giggled. Oh how much I adored his giggle. It was honestly the best thing I've heard today, besides his soothing voice.

"L-let's go Soda," I shyly turned my head away.

"O-okay," Suddenly, I felt his fingers collide with mine. A stupid blush appeared as he broke away from my hand.

"S-sorry," he sounded nervous.

"It's alright," I gave him a smile of reassurance.

He smiled back, with that wide, bright eruption of dreaminess showing itself. I had the urge to giggle, instead, I kept it in me.

Keeping it stored with my thoughts of... everything else.

Soda's abs. Soda's face. Soda's hair.
Soda's voice. Soda's looks. Soda's stares. Soda with jeans. Soda with no jeans at al-My face heated up badly.

Gee. I need to relax myself.

Sorry for this short chapter, I'm working on some other drafts at the moment, but I hope you enjoyed it. Love ya ❤️