Meeting

It was a regular day at shorties Waverly surving the drunken idiots. When Nichole walked in and she was exited about something. Waverly had been having a bad day so she was happy to see that her baby was happy which made her happy.
"Hey baby what do you think about kids?" Nichole said nervously
" um I don't think that's a good idea. Don't you think we have enough on our plates being that there are revenant everywhere do you really think its a safe environment." Waverly said but instantly regretted it seeing that nicholes exitment faded. "I mean I love kids. Why?" Waverly said quickly after.
"Well Theres this girl, her name is Spencer, and she really needs a home. I have my foster lisence from fostering my little brother but all I need to do is get it renewed and they said I could take her. Her life has been really bad but I wanted to change even that and give her a better one." Nichole said with hope in her eyes.
" what do you mean her life was bad?" Waverly said curiously.
" well she was beeten a lot and has been sexually assulted by her dad because she cameout to him. I hysteria feel like I could give her a better life. Please I really want to do this." Nichole said
"I do that know are you sure you want to do something like this." Waverly said.
"Absolutely possitive."
"Okay, lets do it."
Nichole couldn't believe it she was at an absolute loss of words. Waverly had said yes.
"Thank you so much baby I promise I wont disapoint you." Nichole said and at that she went to the quort house to renew her fostering lisence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicholes point of veiw

I went to meet with my lawer so we could go to the quort house on the way there I could barely contain my exitment little did Waverly know I had already met and bonded with spencer on her variouse trips to the hospital.
   I  couldnt stop thinking of how much she needed a better life abd I  ould give that to her. We got to the quort house and I am good friends with the judge so he already knew my backround which helped speed the process up. The judge said it would be a lot faster for me to get spencer because I am a cop. So all I had to do was wait at the quort house for them to get her out of the group home. 

Nichole: hey waves I rdnewed mg foster lisence and they said I could take her in about an hour.

Waverly: oh wow that was fast I cant wait to meet her im actually really exited.

Nichole: im glad, your gonna live her she always has a smile on her face no matter whar even after everything she's been threw. She reminds me of you in that way.

Waverly: ooo now I really cant wait to meet her.

Nichole: got to go she's her, I cant wait! Love you baby talk to you later.

  When Spencer got out of the car she emidiatly came running twords me and jumped into my arms.
"I knew you wouldn't let me get hurt again. Thank you." Spencer said with a tear rolling down her face.
" oh sweety I would never have left you. Lets go home I have someone I want you to meet." Nichole said enthusiastically.
Nichole: hey baby meet me at my apartment. I cant wait for you to meet spencer.

Waverly: okay baby im on my way now

They got In the car and made there way back to the apartment. I knew she would be there before us considering that It was about a 15 minute drive from my house to the quort house. And it was only about a 5 minute drive from shorty's.  I was right she fother there first.
  " so ready to see inside" i said to Spencer who answered my question with a big smile on her face.
  " well get your bags in a minute I want you to meet someone."
" who idea this someone. Is it your girlfriend." Spencer said
" yes in fact it is. Her name is Waverly and she reminds me of you she is always super happy and smiling. You'll love her." I said excided
"Okay"
We walked inside but I didn't see waverly. She's probably in my room I thought. 
" ill be right back stay here."
" um okay. Noones gonna jump out right?"
" of course not I think she's in the room."
" wait is that her" spencer said looking past Nichole.
" well yes it is."
" sorry baby I had to USSR the restroom. So you must be spencer." Waverly said
" yeah nice to meet you" Spencer said with a big smile on her face.
" alright now that edve got that out of the way can we get something to eat im starving." Nichole said
" were would you like to eat sweety." Waverly said to spencer.
" your asking me oh um im not sure   what do you think." I hesitanyltly asked nichole.
" werecer you want spencer its up to you."
" um I  don't know can you name a few places?"
"Yeah um Theres pizza, we could always eat at the bar or wait can we is that okay with you nichole?" Waverly said unsure of her answer.
" I don't see a problem in it as long as we don't order alcohol. I mean you grew up eating from a bar and you turned out okay." Nub hole said with a smirk on her face. "Well its up to spencer. Where do you want to eat?"
" um I guess the bar is fine." Spencer said hesitantly.
" okay perfect the bar it is then." Waverly said while looking at nichole and spencer.
The bar wasn't open yet so it was the perfect time to go there would be no drunken idiots yet. We all got into the car and headed to shorty's.